NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.4

on 3/28/2018 10:16:00 AM

I love this! Not too thick and creamy, and it makes my brows look natural and too bold like I want them to be! I have in the colour taupe and it is perfect! I have also noticed that the pencil actually does not break quite easily as other brow pencils such as Maybelline and Anastasia. I love this and it is definitely worth the price!

on 1/18/2018 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I repurchased this in blonde - because I found auburn too warm toned and dark (even though I have red hair lol). Blonde is quite warm toned, which may be annoying for actual blondes but works out great for me. Brand new, these pencils can be quite hard and don't give much colour payoff but once used a bit this works great for sparse brows. I use this daily, the spooly is great but sometimes the pencil can snap.

I loved this when I had it and used the second to last shade. I do believe that they should add a brown color that is not that warm tone, to the collection. The formula is definitely comparable to benefit and Anastasia and I like that it has a spulee, but wish the cap was clear so i can see which part is the product and which the spulee.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL EYEBROW PENCIL!!! the chocolate shade is perfect, the consistency is perfect, it stays on FOREVERRR (i struggle to get it off with a makeup wipe at the end of the day, kinda good and bad?) and this pencil has just transformed my eyebrows into looking like they were done professionally. so easy to use too!! doesn't last long for me, lasted about over a month, but i do apply it quite heavily not gonna lie. just try it guys you wont regret it!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I did like this product enough to repurchase it. It has a thin end and is quite pigmented. The lids of the brow product, however, are very loose and often will fall off. Also, this is isn't about the brow product but the brand - I was quite annoyed about the increased price.

on 3/19/2017 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've tried a lot of eyebrow pencils over the years and none of them ever worked for me, but then I found this brow pencil!! It's so slim and easy to work with, the fact that it comes with it's own brow brush is amazing as well, fills in my brows without making them look super unnatural.
Only drawback is that I got the shade 'espresso' which is a little bit too warm for me, it doesn't make a huge difference but when I run out I will definitely make sure I get a more ashy tone!

I love this brow pencil! I heard that it was a good dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. And since I'm broke, I thought it would be a good choice. So I buyed it, and I love it! You get what you pay for, if not more. But the only bad thing about the brow pencil is that the packaging is too small, there's a really small amount of product!! :(( It took me like 2 weeks before I used it up.

on 7/18/2016 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

one of my absolute favorite d/s products. ever. i've tried benefit's instant brow, abh brow wiz, & stila's stay all day eyebrow pencils, but i always come back to my micro brow. the $9.99 price tag beats any m/e ~$20.00 price tag any day. it stays all day and doesn't fade or smudge. also, there's a ton of shades to choose from, which is great for somebody that changes their hair a lot (like me) :) the tip is slim which is great for more precise brows, or just darkening existent brows. i've rebought this product at least 5 times :)

on 6/20/2016 1:06:00 AM

This is a great product, and a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. It applies very natural and I can get a very subtle or dramatic brow look with this. It's a good consistency, and lasts all day on my brows. This is great for anyone who doesn't want to splurge on the Anastasia version. I would highly recommend to anyone!

on 5/21/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the shade Espresso:

This brow pencil is waxy and not well-pigmented. Additionally, the product is very hard to blend. I'll stick to my MAC Eye Brow in Brunette (Anastasia Brow Wiz is not sold in my region).

Popular Brows Products