NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow Pencil

4.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL EYEBROW PENCIL!!! the chocolate shade is perfect, the consistency is perfect, it stays on FOREVERRR (i struggle to get it off with a makeup wipe at the end of the day, kinda good and bad?) and this pencil has just transformed my eyebrows into looking like they were done professionally. so easy to use too!! doesn't last long for me, lasted about over a month, but i do apply it quite heavily not gonna lie. just try it guys you wont regret it!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I did like this product enough to repurchase it. It has a thin end and is quite pigmented. The lids of the brow product, however, are very loose and often will fall off. Also, this is isn't about the brow product but the brand - I was quite annoyed about the increased price.

on 3/19/2017 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've tried a lot of eyebrow pencils over the years and none of them ever worked for me, but then I found this brow pencil!! It's so slim and easy to work with, the fact that it comes with it's own brow brush is amazing as well, fills in my brows without making them look super unnatural.
Only drawback is that I got the shade 'espresso' which is a little bit too warm for me, it doesn't make a huge difference but when I run out I will definitely make sure I get a more ashy tone!

I love this brow pencil! I heard that it was a good dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. And since I'm broke, I thought it would be a good choice. So I buyed it, and I love it! You get what you pay for, if not more. But the only bad thing about the brow pencil is that the packaging is too small, there's a really small amount of product!! :(( It took me like 2 weeks before I used it up.

on 7/18/2016 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

one of my absolute favorite d/s products. ever. i've tried benefit's instant brow, abh brow wiz, & stila's stay all day eyebrow pencils, but i always come back to my micro brow. the $9.99 price tag beats any m/e ~$20.00 price tag any day. it stays all day and doesn't fade or smudge. also, there's a ton of shades to choose from, which is great for somebody that changes their hair a lot (like me) :) the tip is slim which is great for more precise brows, or just darkening existent brows. i've rebought this product at least 5 times :)

on 6/20/2016 1:06:00 AM

This is a great product, and a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. It applies very natural and I can get a very subtle or dramatic brow look with this. It's a good consistency, and lasts all day on my brows. This is great for anyone who doesn't want to splurge on the Anastasia version. I would highly recommend to anyone!

on 5/21/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the shade Espresso:

This brow pencil is waxy and not well-pigmented. Additionally, the product is very hard to blend. I'll stick to my MAC Eye Brow in Brunette (Anastasia Brow Wiz is not sold in my region).

on 4/30/2016 9:16:00 PM

This is the perfect dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Save yourself some $$ and get this pencil! However, if you normally go for the power brow look instead of a natural brow, this product alone will not give you the look you want.

It lasted around 6-8 hours for me before it started to fade and it did not smudge. Mimics thin hair perfectly and is very similar to the ABH brow wiz and the MAC one.

on 3/27/2016 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty much a dupe for the ABH brow wiz. Super pigmented, a little goes a long way and the spooley on the other end is awesome. I would say that I need to fill in my brows a little bit darker because the color shows on lighter on my brows. I'll be repurchasing again if it isn't always sold out

on 2/10/2016 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was skeptical when I first purchased this product because of the cheap price and red hue to most of the shades. I decided to go for the shade ash brown as my hair is light brown at the roots and gets blonder at the ends. When the product arrived I was genuinely shocked that I had chose the right colour and it matched my hair colour very well.

I normally use the product to line my brows but I have tried filling them in and it turns out pretty well. The formula is a little dry but still transfers onto your brows nicely and the tip is thin so you can get a precise shape, although you have to press a little harder to get a decent colour.

I only buy brow pencils that don't need to be sharpened so that is a huge advantage to this product and is one of the main reasons I decided to buy it.

The spooly on the other side is ok. It works to shape your brows but can be a bit time consuming and is pretty small. I prefer the abh brow wiz one but for £7 I'm glad more care was taken in producing the actual pencil than the spooly.

Overall, I do love this product and for £7 who can complain about the few downsides? If you are looking for a pencil only to line your brows or just to touch them up, then this would be a great product for you.

Popular Brows Products