Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

4.7

on 3/17/2017 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Easily my favourite nude/natural/everyday wear matte palette. The colours will work for ANY skin tone and blend so easily. I love the booklet that comes with it with ideas for how to contour the eye (really neat stuff) but even using it not for the purpose of contouring, this palette is perfection. You can create so many versatile looks with these shadows.

There isn't much else to say about this palette. I just really, really love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I always care most about lid color in comparison to the contour color.

This is a lighter lid color which creates a great contour color This palette is perfect. The shadows are pigmented & creamy for powder shadows. Colors are great, it blends easily and you can add other products, and I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am a sucker for matte shadows and this one is my new favorite! I also have matte nude palettes from Mac, Stila, and the first 3 Naked palettes but this is the one I turn too! The colors can be duped but I like how all the colors that I love are on one palette!- I don't have to switch between different palettes. The shadows are smooth and easily blendable! They also last throughout the day! I don't know what I'd do without this palette and it was worth every penny.

Video Reviews & Tutorials