Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette
Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

4.9

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My favorite eyeshadow palette! Always the first palette I pick up and will 100% purchase once I hit pan on my favourite shades. The powders are so buttery and blend so easily onto the skin, although the black isn't as dark as I thought it would be. But hands down the best palette I have ever purchased, definitely, a must have for everyone. The shades are basic universal colours that can be used for natural looks and night looks.

on 6/13/2017 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I always reach for this palette whatever eye look i am going for. All shades have great pigmentation however the black is not as intense and dark as I want. I own other black eyeshadows which I prefer over the one in this palette.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love these eyeshadows. There is a nice array of cool, neutral and warm tones that allows you to create so many different looks.The colours basically blend as soon as i apply them to my eyelids and are a must have for all of my eye looks

on 12/3/2016 2:04:00 AM

All the necessary must have colours in one palette, def a staple item to have!

on 1/29/2016 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the black tank top of eye shadow palettes. A sexy little multi-tasker - much sexier than a plain white tee - that you can dress up or down, make it rock or go preppy, wear to the board room or to a cook out.

In short, every makeup lover needs this in her/his beauty arsenal. It is my personal HG shadow palette and the only one I own that I would immediately replace if I lost. Or when the day comes that I hit pan on each shadow. Cause this is the only palette that may be an actual possibility.

Why do I feel this way? Let's discuss.

1) Colors like an army of UPS guys for your eyes - just hot, matte, workhorses. There is not a dud in this whole palette. There are the neutral neutrals, the cool neutral and the warm neutrals.
2) Versatility like a real Renaissance man. In addition to use as eye shadow, I now use this palette exclusively for my brow powder (set with clear gel) as well as on occasion as liner (with a dampened sigma E05)
3) Formula like the guy who isn't perfect, but is perfect for you. These are powdery, but there is no fallout on my face. They blend super well and are pigmented. I use eye primer with all shadows as I need my makeup to last 12+ hours. These last that long. Net, works for me!

I got this palette for Christmas and have used everyday since then. I have used it for huge client meetings, lazy Saturdays with my family, and for church. For date night with the hubs and for parent teacher conferences. Alone in house during blizzard - yup - wearing this. Even when I force myself to use others in my collection, I will include a shade or two from this as well - even if only for my brows.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

this is my holy grail eyeshadow palette; I use it every single day. The colours are so pigmented and smooth to apply, they range from cooler-tones to warmer-tones which is really great for various skin-tones. lots of neutrals so this is great for day-to-day use and for heavier eye looks.

I am new to Kat Von D's makeup line, this is the first item I purchased and let's just say I am farrr from unhappy. I reach for this palette every single day over my Urban decay and mac shadows. It's so good I ran out the next day to purchase more from her line. A must have in your collection.

on 7/18/2015 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It' an amazing palette, very pigmented and with beautiful colors for all skin colors. Colors last all day.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This palette is essential I think in anyone's makeup collection. Even if you're not a collector, It has all the basic matte, neutral shades for blending and transition. I was worried that since I have both UD basic palettes that there would be dupes but the only dupe would be the black and maybe the cream colored shades which I think you can never have enough of since those I use daily. The price of the palette is amazing since you get a lot of product and because it's so smooth and pigmented it'll last you a while, if not years. I love how Kat divided them into different tones quads. You have neutral, cool, and warm. You can mix and match and get use out of all of them. I love it. I totally recommend!