Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

4.8

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

MY MOST FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER
the formula is no doubt, one of the best ever (no need any explanation about this)
best palette for daily look, neutral look, smokey look, or any look tbh
this just glides on my eyelid very easily, blend really good, pigmented.

i can't explain how much i love this palette
i never have a bad eyelook day whenever i use this palette

the packaging is great, very speaks to me
if you are someone who looking for a great neutral eyeshadow palette and willing to pay extra money
go for this product

i think you will love this

I love love love this palette. The color payoff is awesome, great pigmentation, easy to blend. I just can't stop raving about this palette.
The colors are so neutral and easily match with any kind of makeup you put on.

I have several eyeshadow palette but this one is definitely my favorite. Sometimes with eyeshadow palette, you would end not being able to use all colors, but it doesn't happen with this one, all colors are super easy to use.

I always pick this one for my travelling palette because I got everything in one. I use the peachy color as blush on and the soft brown for contour. It's just perfect, this palette makes my travelling so much easier.

The eyeshadows may have some fall-out, I would suggest to tap off the excess before application.

I have no complaint on the price as it is still few bucks cheaper than UD Naked palette. I would say much more worth it than Naked since I'm able to use all colors (not the case with Naked palette).

Maybe the only downside for me is that I would always pretty much end up with similar eye makeup no matter which color I'm using, but maybe I'm just lacking the makeup skill.

I would definitely repurchase and I suggest people who are looking for matte neutral eyeshadow palette, go with this one, you won't be disappointed.

on 2/21/2017 7:20:00 PM

I love it so much, I can create so many looks within this palette, and I can use every single shade whaich is so nice, it feels buttery when swatches on fingers, but when I use a brush, it just so soft to pick up that makes it chalky and fall outs a little bit, that is the only cons

this is my holy grail eyeshadow palette; I use it every single day. The colours are so pigmented and smooth to apply, they range from cooler-tones to warmer-tones which is really great for various skin-tones. lots of neutrals so this is great for day-to-day use and for heavier eye looks.

on 4/24/2015 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This palette is essential I think in anyone's makeup collection. Even if you're not a collector, It has all the basic matte, neutral shades for blending and transition. I was worried that since I have both UD basic palettes that there would be dupes but the only dupe would be the black and maybe the cream colored shades which I think you can never have enough of since those I use daily. The price of the palette is amazing since you get a lot of product and because it's so smooth and pigmented it'll last you a while, if not years. I love how Kat divided them into different tones quads. You have neutral, cool, and warm. You can mix and match and get use out of all of them. I love it. I totally recommend!