Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

4.8

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

MY MOST FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER
the formula is no doubt, one of the best ever (no need any explanation about this)
best palette for daily look, neutral look, smokey look, or any look tbh
this just glides on my eyelid very easily, blend really good, pigmented.

i can't explain how much i love this palette
i never have a bad eyelook day whenever i use this palette

the packaging is great, very speaks to me
if you are someone who looking for a great neutral eyeshadow palette and willing to pay extra money
go for this product

i think you will love this

on 10/23/2017 10:56:00 PM

I love this palette by Kat Von D ! I was surprised with the pillowy soft texture of the shadows and loved how well they blended out. "Shade and Light Contour" palette is definitely a winner ! These colors are very pigmented and I love the "highlight" shades that come with each quad. It's very effective. All the colors are !

on 10/11/2017 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Guys, guys, this palette is freakin' awesome. Read on to discover just HOW awesome..

I just bought this as my second palette a few weeks ago so I will update in the future once I use it more. I like this palette. It's very basic and it's just what I need for everyday looks. Nothing crazy or fancy here, but it's a wonderful palette for everyday office looks or for going to school or even on a night out by adding some of the darker shades. The shadows are very soft and creamy and blend very well as others have stated.

on 9/23/2017 11:13:00 PM

Absolutely beautiful, highly wearable shades that you can rock anywhere. It give you natural, work appropriate looks to sexy, dramatic smokey eyes for evening. The colors are matte-which won't exaggerate lines or wrinkles around the eyes. The shades are divided into three sections: cool, neutral, and warm tones. I own stock in brown eyeshadows-I kept asking myself-do I need another brown eyeshadow? Apparently I do. I absolutely adore this palette for its wearability. I have brown eyes-these basic but perfectly complimentary colors brings out the gold flecks in my eyes. I can see this palette being complimentary to blue, green, hazel eyes also-because the neutrals are so very flattering and never out dated. Sometimes, I want to be trendy and funky-and rock a teal eyeshadow or a purple eyeliner-but I will return to this palette again and again. I always do. I have a number of palettes from Anastasia, MAC eyeshadows, Too Faced Chocolate Bar and Peach palettes, and have tried Tarte palettes, bought Morphe palettes (yes, I'm obsessed). I keep grabbing these colors because they are dependable, buttery, flattering, highly pigmented and well coordinated shades that cross the warm, neutral, and cool tones of the color wheel. Lovely. Yeah, it ain't cheap-but you'll use it constantly to create beautiful, wearable looks. The only con I can think of is that the black eyeshadow isn't as strikingly pitch black as I would like. Fortunately, I have a lot of black eyeshadows to pull from-but the other shades are all lovely. The black isn't bad-it's just not super richly dark, more like a soft black if that makes sense. You may find that you have a "favorite" trio-depending on whether you're warm or cool toned, or prefer more neutral tones-and that trio may get more wear-but every shade is basic enough to use on its own, as a transitions shade or to blend softly on the lid, or under the brow. Great flexibility in looks and wear. Sometimes basic is better.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My favorite eyeshadow palette! Always the first palette I pick up and will 100% purchase once I hit pan on my favourite shades. The powders are so buttery and blend so easily onto the skin, although the black isn't as dark as I thought it would be. But hands down the best palette I have ever purchased, definitely, a must have for everyone. The shades are basic universal colours that can be used for natural looks and night looks.

on 3/11/2017 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette, the shades are very versatile and blends so good. If you are in need of a matte palette this is the palette you are looking for, it has warm, neutral and cool shades. The shades are buttery and very pigmented, you don't need much product.

on 12/27/2016 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is honestly the best matte eyeshadow palette I have ever bought. The colours are amazing! They blend perfectly and are very pigmented (I was really surprised when I dipped my brush into the white). There are colours for every skin colour and undertone in this palette, for dark and pale people. As an extremely pale person I was delighted to find I could wear all the lovely shades as some colours don't suit me at all. This palette is also at such a good price, it's not too expensive for the amazing quality and beautiful packaging. Everybody needs this palette.

on 12/9/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I returned mine. After hoping that I'd use all the wonderful matte browns in it, I found that only "my" region (warm) worked on me, and that I would rather save the room and cardboard by purchasing four mattes in "my" shades. YMMV.

on 12/9/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I only bought this because I had a coupon to use, but boy am I glad I picked it up! I always wear frost shadows on my lid, so was apprehensive about getting this all matte palette. However they blend so beautifully and the color you see in the pan is what is transferred to your lid. I have tried every shadow in the palette now and the only one that I found was kinda chalky was the pure white one. I had some fall out on my cheek. All of these colors work on my NC25-30 skintone. I would definitely pay full price for this item!

on 11/20/2016 10:38:00 PM

I've been having trouble making this palette work for me 100%. It works, the colours are fine and the quality is there but I can't seem to pull off a full matte look. The reviewer below me made me realize I can use this palette for crease and transition shades to use with the rest of my collection ( I have too many metallics, glitter and shimmers and not enough mattes) Now I'm going to get much more use out of it!