Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

4.6

on 11/24/2018 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best matte eyeshadow palette I' ve ever tried. I also love the contouring shades.

on 3/26/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This really is a fabulous palette... A solid 4.7, deserving of a bump up to 5. Being neutral toned, I'm able to mix and match all these shades to work for me.. even if one of the shades meant to be a crease shade might be a little warm overall, I can use one of the cooler browns blended in as a transition shade.. This palette is as dear to me as Tarte's Clay Play Face palette, and I get alot of use of both for shadows, brows, contour, eyes etc.. I was excited to find one at Marshall's for $19, and now I have a backup for my original one I bought at full price several years ago, and will definitely use...this is a basic staple product everyone needs and can use...Definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the palette you need in your collection if you looking for under-tone eyeshadow. The variety of nudes and neutrals could create tens of beautiful day to day eye-looks, as well as dark smokey ones. If you are a makeup collector, this comes in handy when using palettes which lack transition and crease colors. I have a cool tone skin type, and most of the eyeshadow palettes I own are on the warm spectrum, however, when combined with one or two shades off this palette, they give the most flattering balance. The pigmentation is UNREAL. A little goes a very, very, very long way and ensures deep color show off. The fallout does not seem to be the case with this palette either, although the texture is so mildly powdered.
It is a must in everyone`s collection, whether you are thinking of starting wearing makeup or already have tens of palettes.

on 10/11/2017 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Guys, guys, this palette is freakin' awesome. Read on to discover just HOW awesome..

I just bought this as my second palette a few weeks ago so I will update in the future once I use it more. I like this palette. It's very basic and it's just what I need for everyday looks. Nothing crazy or fancy here, but it's a wonderful palette for everyday office looks or for going to school or even on a night out by adding some of the darker shades. The shadows are very soft and creamy and blend very well as others have stated.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My favorite eyeshadow palette! Always the first palette I pick up and will 100% purchase once I hit pan on my favourite shades. The powders are so buttery and blend so easily onto the skin, although the black isn't as dark as I thought it would be. But hands down the best palette I have ever purchased, definitely, a must have for everyone. The shades are basic universal colours that can be used for natural looks and night looks.

on 4/4/2017 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I think I would buy this again when I finish my first palette. I love the texture and blendability of these shadows, I like the diverse 'tones', especially since cool nudes are hard to find. I would give this a 4.5 since for many people not ALL the shade stories will work, but it is still a great product. For me, for example, I rarely use the warmer tones (aside from the middle shade of the bottom 3) because they don't compliment my skin tone. I still think this is a great palette overall though and would recommend a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype around this palette. I found that the shadows don't blend as nicely. A lot of fall out. I don't find myself reaching for this palette a lot. I can only use 4 or 5 colors of the 12 colors. For a makeup artist this one might work, but everyday personal use not really.

on 3/17/2017 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Easily my favourite nude/natural/everyday wear matte palette. The colours will work for ANY skin tone and blend so easily. I love the booklet that comes with it with ideas for how to contour the eye (really neat stuff) but even using it not for the purpose of contouring, this palette is perfection. You can create so many versatile looks with these shadows.

There isn't much else to say about this palette. I just really, really love it.

on 3/11/2017 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette, the shades are very versatile and blends so good. If you are in need of a matte palette this is the palette you are looking for, it has warm, neutral and cool shades. The shades are buttery and very pigmented, you don't need much product.

on 12/3/2016 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is amazing! All the shades are matte so if you are not in to mattes then this wouldn't be for you. All the eye shadows blend flawlessly and are super pigmented. This palette will suit loads of different eye colours and skin tones as it has warm, cool and neutral toned eye shadows. I've never used eye shadows that blend so well and you will have an eyelook together in minutes as they are so easy to use. This palette can be used for natural day time looks and also for dramatic night time looks.