Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

1 review

on 5/29/2016 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

First off I am a hard one to please when it comes to eyeshadows, always have been,(even when I was cough-cough young/younger :), but these eyeshadow's are so wonderful. They are matte but not dry or cakey looking on the lids. It's brilliant that there are so many shades and they are all matte. They blend dreamily and wear very nicely...especially if you have an eyeshadow base...they are awesome! No creasing and I even wear a satin crème shadow,(usually Chanel), over when I want more oomph and it make's those wear better and look more pigmented.
I do not have oily lids, nor do I have dry lids so, I can't comment on the wear for those who have those issues :(
The price is a tad steep but actually for the quality and number of shades that are all everyday wearable it's of worth to have. It is my go to palate overtaking any of my others including LORAC pro palate. They are better IMO...and I love that Kat has given the 3 base/highlight shades in a large pan each since it's been thought out that I/we always use those the most and usually run out of in other palate's so, so this is just great. I love the look of the box it's beautiful and simple and I've had mine close to a year and it's not shown any wear so, it holds up well,(I do keep mine in a large Stila make up bag, in a zippered compartment).

I would re-purchase this if I ever run out but it's a lot of shadow w/no fall out for me,(there is really no "poof" of powder in the air when you collect your eyeshadow or apply it,(I use her eyeshadow brush w/it which I must say is the best eyeshadow brush I've ever used-but that's another review) and takes so little when applied. Highly recommend I've been incredibly impressed with the quality of these and most of Kat's products albeit I have only dipped my toe in the vastness of her line. :) This is a winner.

Video Reviews & Tutorials