Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette
Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

on 2/9/2017 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this palette every single day for my transition shades. It is soooooo worth the hype! The formula is buttery and pigmented in every single shade. The light tones aren't chalky and the black in here is to die for 😍 The only thing that would make this better is if it had a deep chocolate brown like in the Monarch palette. If you love makeup you need to have this in your collection.

I love this! I am late to the game on this palette, for sure, but so glad I have it now! I have recently gotten back into makeup (was just using the standard UD nakeds, etc.)- and decided to watch some youtube videos. I saw someone use this palette and knew I must have it!

I tried it the day I got it- I used the cool shades- but honestly, the reason I got it is I can see myself wearing every single shade! It doesn't lean too warm- some of these really warm looks make me look awful (which is why I'm avoiding the ABH Modern Renaissance palette, can't pull off those reds!) I like how it has a bigger pan for the base shades that you would typically use more.

I prepped and primed like I usually do with primer potion, and man, these shadows stayed put- but were easy to blend. They didn't all blend together and look messy and muddy, though, which is another thing I hate. I kept looking at my eye makeup in the mirror, checking, and it was beautiful (if I say so myself, lol) all day!

I am so impressed. Will totally repurchase!

on 8/16/2016 3:28:00 PM

I didn't like this product nearly as much as I thought I would. I was so excited to get it but it just looked kind of muddy and dull on me (and yes I was using good brushes). I think I was a little underwhelmed since I already have the Naked Basic palette which I primarily used for mattes. I typically love Kat Von D products but this one was a miss for me.

Popular Palettes