Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

4.6

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

MY MOST FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER
the formula is no doubt, one of the best ever (no need any explanation about this)
best palette for daily look, neutral look, smokey look, or any look tbh
this just glides on my eyelid very easily, blend really good, pigmented.

i can't explain how much i love this palette
i never have a bad eyelook day whenever i use this palette

the packaging is great, very speaks to me
if you are someone who looking for a great neutral eyeshadow palette and willing to pay extra money
go for this product

i think you will love this

on 10/23/2017 10:56:00 PM

I love this palette by Kat Von D ! I was surprised with the pillowy soft texture of the shadows and loved how well they blended out. "Shade and Light Contour" palette is definitely a winner ! These colors are very pigmented and I love the "highlight" shades that come with each quad. It's very effective. All the colors are !

I love love love this palette. The color payoff is awesome, great pigmentation, easy to blend. I just can't stop raving about this palette.
The colors are so neutral and easily match with any kind of makeup you put on.

I have several eyeshadow palette but this one is definitely my favorite. Sometimes with eyeshadow palette, you would end not being able to use all colors, but it doesn't happen with this one, all colors are super easy to use.

I always pick this one for my travelling palette because I got everything in one. I use the peachy color as blush on and the soft brown for contour. It's just perfect, this palette makes my travelling so much easier.

The eyeshadows may have some fall-out, I would suggest to tap off the excess before application.

I have no complaint on the price as it is still few bucks cheaper than UD Naked palette. I would say much more worth it than Naked since I'm able to use all colors (not the case with Naked palette).

Maybe the only downside for me is that I would always pretty much end up with similar eye makeup no matter which color I'm using, but maybe I'm just lacking the makeup skill.

I would definitely repurchase and I suggest people who are looking for matte neutral eyeshadow palette, go with this one, you won't be disappointed.

on 10/11/2017 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Guys, guys, this palette is freakin' awesome. Read on to discover just HOW awesome..

I just bought this as my second palette a few weeks ago so I will update in the future once I use it more. I like this palette. It's very basic and it's just what I need for everyday looks. Nothing crazy or fancy here, but it's a wonderful palette for everyday office looks or for going to school or even on a night out by adding some of the darker shades. The shadows are very soft and creamy and blend very well as others have stated.

on 9/23/2017 11:13:00 PM

Absolutely beautiful, highly wearable shades that you can rock anywhere. It give you natural, work appropriate looks to sexy, dramatic smokey eyes for evening. The colors are matte-which won't exaggerate lines or wrinkles around the eyes. The shades are divided into three sections: cool, neutral, and warm tones. I own stock in brown eyeshadows-I kept asking myself-do I need another brown eyeshadow? Apparently I do. I absolutely adore this palette for its wearability. I have brown eyes-these basic but perfectly complimentary colors brings out the gold flecks in my eyes. I can see this palette being complimentary to blue, green, hazel eyes also-because the neutrals are so very flattering and never out dated. Sometimes, I want to be trendy and funky-and rock a teal eyeshadow or a purple eyeliner-but I will return to this palette again and again. I always do. I have a number of palettes from Anastasia, MAC eyeshadows, Too Faced Chocolate Bar and Peach palettes, and have tried Tarte palettes, bought Morphe palettes (yes, I'm obsessed). I keep grabbing these colors because they are dependable, buttery, flattering, highly pigmented and well coordinated shades that cross the warm, neutral, and cool tones of the color wheel. Lovely. Yeah, it ain't cheap-but you'll use it constantly to create beautiful, wearable looks. The only con I can think of is that the black eyeshadow isn't as strikingly pitch black as I would like. Fortunately, I have a lot of black eyeshadows to pull from-but the other shades are all lovely. The black isn't bad-it's just not super richly dark, more like a soft black if that makes sense. You may find that you have a "favorite" trio-depending on whether you're warm or cool toned, or prefer more neutral tones-and that trio may get more wear-but every shade is basic enough to use on its own, as a transitions shade or to blend softly on the lid, or under the brow. Great flexibility in looks and wear. Sometimes basic is better.

on 7/27/2017 12:36:00 AM

When I first heard of KVD products I was excited to know that they were extremely pigmented and soft. I think the brand has struck on gold with their eye-shadows. I bought this palette to compliment my Monarch palette and must say it is a high performing staple. The shades a beautiful neutrals and warms that I use with palettes that are high colour or shine.

The formula lives up to its hype. It's buttery and very pigmented a little goes a long way. I am able to discern the differences in colour when layer down, the colours a long lasting and true to pan. I love this palette as a standard in my arsenal.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My favorite eyeshadow palette! Always the first palette I pick up and will 100% purchase once I hit pan on my favourite shades. The powders are so buttery and blend so easily onto the skin, although the black isn't as dark as I thought it would be. But hands down the best palette I have ever purchased, definitely, a must have for everyone. The shades are basic universal colours that can be used for natural looks and night looks.

on 4/4/2017 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I think I would buy this again when I finish my first palette. I love the texture and blendability of these shadows, I like the diverse 'tones', especially since cool nudes are hard to find. I would give this a 4.5 since for many people not ALL the shade stories will work, but it is still a great product. For me, for example, I rarely use the warmer tones (aside from the middle shade of the bottom 3) because they don't compliment my skin tone. I still think this is a great palette overall though and would recommend a try.

on 3/17/2017 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Easily my favourite nude/natural/everyday wear matte palette. The colours will work for ANY skin tone and blend so easily. I love the booklet that comes with it with ideas for how to contour the eye (really neat stuff) but even using it not for the purpose of contouring, this palette is perfection. You can create so many versatile looks with these shadows.

There isn't much else to say about this palette. I just really, really love it.

on 3/11/2017 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette, the shades are very versatile and blends so good. If you are in need of a matte palette this is the palette you are looking for, it has warm, neutral and cool shades. The shades are buttery and very pigmented, you don't need much product.