Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette
Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

on 8/10/2016 8:26:00 AM

I *adore* this eye shadow palette!!! The colors are rich and creamy and very pigmented. They are all wonderful, wearable, buttery, matte shades and you can create a number of eye looks from this. And it's such a versatile palette! I love the darker shades - black, chocolate brown, etc. - I use these with a flat bristle brush to softly line my eye. I push the color close to the lash line and it is great for an older woman like myself. I find a liquid liner or pencil can look too harsh. And the top middle shade works great for filling in my brows in a pinch. It's a very cool taupe-ey shade with no red in it and that goes great with my coloring. A superb palette and the first Kat Von D product I have owned. However, loving this as much as I do, makes me want to try more from her line!!

I have hooded eyes and am at that age where sparkle and glitter look ridiculous. I read the hype and was hesitant to purchase thinking this is the new "it" palette of the moment. But I am sure glad I bought this. The palette is heaven in a box--especially for mature, uber sensitive eyes. I LOVE the quality and buttery softness of the eye shadows. They are highly pigmented, blend like a dream and wear well. Because the shades are warm and cool, you can subtly call attention to what you want to by understanding what temperature and tone mean in color. I also use the neutral light butter shade to set my concealer. Other colors in the palette can be used on the brows, etc. This is one versatile, high quality palette. If you can only own one matte eyeshadow palette, I highly recommend this one. Well done Kat Von D!

on 2/7/2016 8:47:00 PM

For everyone out there looking for a really great "nude" or "natural" palette - the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette is a find. I, like many, love eyeshadows! I love color and sparkle and wild electric elements (even as a very mature gal) BUT the colors in this palette are perfect for the everyday world that we all live in ... and the formulation of the shadows causes them to blend beautifully! There is a lot of product here - should take a long time to use finish any one shadow. There is a little fall out with these but nothing out of the ordinary. Recommend this - maybe not quite as "sexy" as some palettes but well worth the money!

Video Reviews & Tutorials