Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette

Filtered by age: 19-24
Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette
Shade and Light Eye Contour PaletteShade and Light Eye Contour Palette

4.9

best matte eye palette ever! the quality of the shadows are sooooo good and they have good staying power as well. i can also do so many looks with this. its just so good. if you need a basic matte eye palette to fit your need, get this. its def worth the money

on 3/14/2018 10:06:00 PM

Look no further for the perfect all in one pallet.
This Kat Von D pallet include the contouring shades that fit most skin tones with a bit of mixing and also the perfect combination of eye shadows to create that great smokey eye look for a night out!
The contouring powders are extremely pigmented and last forever.
i used my angled contouring brush and a larger blush brush to blend.
Would recommend it for a great go to product.

on 1/5/2018 4:28:00 AM

I've had this since it came out and I've only hit pan on one shadow. I use this all the time. It's my all time favourite palette.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the palette you need in your collection if you looking for under-tone eyeshadow. The variety of nudes and neutrals could create tens of beautiful day to day eye-looks, as well as dark smokey ones. If you are a makeup collector, this comes in handy when using palettes which lack transition and crease colors. I have a cool tone skin type, and most of the eyeshadow palettes I own are on the warm spectrum, however, when combined with one or two shades off this palette, they give the most flattering balance. The pigmentation is UNREAL. A little goes a very, very, very long way and ensures deep color show off. The fallout does not seem to be the case with this palette either, although the texture is so mildly powdered.
It is a must in everyone`s collection, whether you are thinking of starting wearing makeup or already have tens of palettes.

on 11/26/2017 2:08:00 PM

My all time favourite. Copious matte looks, shades are gorgeous and blend perfectly (even the black one), packaging is great.

I don´t mind the kickback, I just don´t dig into the shades with my brush! I will definitely repurchase it once I use up most of the browns and peachy eyeshadows.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My favorite eyeshadow palette! Always the first palette I pick up and will 100% purchase once I hit pan on my favourite shades. The powders are so buttery and blend so easily onto the skin, although the black isn't as dark as I thought it would be. But hands down the best palette I have ever purchased, definitely, a must have for everyone. The shades are basic universal colours that can be used for natural looks and night looks.

on 3/11/2017 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette, the shades are very versatile and blends so good. If you are in need of a matte palette this is the palette you are looking for, it has warm, neutral and cool shades. The shades are buttery and very pigmented, you don't need much product.

on 2/26/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The most amazing matte palette ever. This thing was the palette of my dreams (and I got so lucky when I got it as a birthday present!) Super pigmented and blendable shades, perfect to effortlessly create looks everyday (but what a pity because I love this palette so much that I only bust it out on special occasions.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love these eyeshadows. There is a nice array of cool, neutral and warm tones that allows you to create so many different looks.The colours basically blend as soon as i apply them to my eyelids and are a must have for all of my eye looks

on 2/9/2017 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this palette every single day for my transition shades. It is soooooo worth the hype! The formula is buttery and pigmented in every single shade. The light tones aren't chalky and the black in here is to die for 😍 The only thing that would make this better is if it had a deep chocolate brown like in the Monarch palette. If you love makeup you need to have this in your collection.