Skinfood Rose Shake Point Makeup Remover

No Image

1 review

on 4/11/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This came as a lucky impulse purchase I made at an airport in Singapore, as I was looking for some makeup remover that could take off heavy eyeliner, and I can say that it is highly underrated. I tried Bioderma Crealine a few years ago, and although it was slightly less irritating to the eyes, I can honestly say that Skinfood's Rose Shake does an even better job. It is specifically formulated for the eyes and lips, though I haven't tried it for the latter and only for the eyes. It's one of those makeup removers that appears to have some soap on the top and possibly some kind of lotion on the bottom, and you have to shake it before applying it with a cotton pad. In a few seconds, my pad became black and I no longer have that weird eyeliner residue under my eyes that will both eventually ruin my skin or fool people into thinking I got a black eye in a fight. It smells heavily like roses, which may or may not bother someone with sensitive skin, but for me, having my eyelids smell like that was no problem.
This is the first Skinfood product I've ever tried and I know that if I run out of it, I will either buy this remover again or try their Milk Shake Point Make-up Remover. The only problem is that it costs a bit more on Amazon or online than in an airport pharmacy in Singapore, but I think buying it for a few extra dollars is still worth it!