NYX Professional Makeup Tame and Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette

NYX Professional Makeup Tame and Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette
Tame and Frame Brow Pomade in BrunetteTame and Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette

4.1

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Silica, C20-40 Alcohols, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopherol, BHA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 3/30/2018 8:18:00 AM

I had high hopes for this as saw lots of good reviews on it. Felt too powdery, made my brows look dry (which is something I have never had before) the pigment is quite good but I couldn't see the size lasting very long and for a drug store product I don't think its that cheap in relation to others on the market

on 3/17/2018 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is pretty clumpy for a pomade. Very intense, you have to be extremely careful when applying it. Not my preferred type of brow product. It's budgeproof throughout the entire day, however it's extremely hard to take off, I always ended up with scratches around my brow from rubbing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh my gawdddd! I love this product so much, it’s creamy, super blendable and a little goes a long way. Also it’s pretty good at not budging but easy to remove once the day is done. Plus it’s super affordable and you actually get more product than ABH dip brow pomade.
Ok so I was in the nyx store and was like what the heck I’ve been using brow pencils for a while and they can get mixed results as you can sharpen then weird and they can get too short or be a little too long to work with. Anyway I got this product to try and I brought the brush to go along with it. So it cost me £15 for a lot of product and the brush (£6 for pomade and I believe £8-£9 for the brush) so I chose brunette to start with as that was closest to my eyebrow pencil shade but ended up going darker to espresso. Anyway enough about my store experience so I got home and tried out the product. I must confess it now takes me longer to do my brows than when I used my Rimmel pencil HOWEVER my brows look much more natural and it’s pigmented enough to not use half a pot a go but also buildable to look like a natural brow. The brush takes some practice but it is so worth it and I would urge you to make the change. It’s quality and affordable! My brows look better than ever and a little less crazy. The packaging is also sleek and compact too.
Only thing it dries quickly and when you go back over it you can kinda remove it with the brush. I recommend having a makeup wipe handy, clean the brush before you start and then after every few dips.
Yeah, this product is very good!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a miracle product for me! The brush it came with is amazing which is rare for drug store products. I paid 10$ for this and so far it has lasted 4 months, pretty well daily use and it’s not even 1/4 gone. It’s so good that when my Lise Watier pencil (my previous holy grail) ran out, I didn’t repurchase. This pomade has staying power and lasts through long, humid runs (as long as I don’t forget and rub my face hard) and it’s buildable. I can wear this to work in a professional setting or make my brows dramatic for a more defined or “night time” look. It took me awhile to adjust from my pencil to this pomade but that would be the case with my product. Just practice with a light hand at first and go from there!

on 12/28/2017 5:23:00 PM

This pomade is my to go! I love it soooo much ❤️ you can make fleeky brows or neutral. Everything you want to do with your brows😍

This is my Holy Grail brow product. So easy to get a natural look and the color is perfect for me. And it only takes a tiny tiny amount to get perfect brows! This stuff wears well and really lasts! I love the NYX better than any other brow product on the market and it’s sooo inexpensive. I find myself using this way more often than my higher end stuff and it’s easy to apply, perfect for newbies as well as artists. Save yourself some time and money searching for the perfect product and lean on this!

on 10/11/2017 1:48:00 PM

Waxy and patchy. With some working and practice I can make my brows even, and yes, it lasts all day. But not worth fussing with because the product is so patchy and dry, and I just got it. I mix with some face oil to make it smoother but I don't believe in getting additional products to make another usable. Colors all lean warm.

on 9/12/2017 9:29:00 PM

This is my new go-to for my brows!

I've always been more of a brow powder or pencil girl. I recently realized that powder tends to fade quickly on me and pencil doesn't look as natural on me so I decided I wanted to try a pomade. I purchased it in the shade "Black" even though it is more of a brown-black, which is awesome for us girls with dark brown hair and brows. It is really easy to apply and blend out with my angled brow brush and while my brows are getting more defined, it still looks pretty natural. I brush it through after with ELF brow gel and it lasts all day. I'd say its just as good as the higher-end option but less than half the price. I also love the sturdy packaging and secure twist-off lid.

on 9/12/2017 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First pomade I've tried, not a big fan because it takes me 25 minutes to use this and eyeshadows on my patchy brows and I feel like it shouldn't take that long, that's like half my makeup routine right there. Going to try dipbrow soon instead. I have dark brown eyebrows and espresso is a pretty good color, maybe slightly reddish toned when it isn't applied heavily, but I like a heavy, kinda boxy brow look. It doesn't usually sit where I want on the patchy areas by my tails, so then it's lighter and doesn't match the rest and I have to go in with a dark taupe-y shadow color. Also, I've maybe gotten a month or so of actual daily usage out of it and I'm hitting pretty close to the pan I think, just from using product in the middle. That's what really bugs me. I feel like it's not cost effective because of that. It needs more pigment or something to change about the texture to make it stick down and easy to just glide across the entire brow with a small amount of product, rather than dip in like 10+ times per brow. Maybe for lighter brows it would be a little easier, but not for dark brows. I also can't easily see doing a more "natural" look than what I do using this. It just would not cooperate that well. Also, I use kind of a thick, pretty stiff angled brush just from Jessup and sometimes it picks up a lot of product, other times I get virtually none by comparison. I feel like with a brush that thick I should be really packing on the pigment.

on 6/30/2017 5:27:00 PM

Perfect shade for me! :) has a creamy buttery consistency which can sometimes make it hard to apply but after using concealer to tidy and correct around your eyebrows and brushing through with a spoolie, my brows look lovely :) a little goes a long way with this product so I wouldn't recommend using more than you need :)

Popular Brows Products