OPI Cream In My Coffee

3.0

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Cream In My Coffee is a slightly off-white shade, with a crelly (caught between a creme and jelly) finish to it.

Canadian store Winners sell MOPI (Mystery OPI) duo packs which contain 'exclusive to them' polish shades; these are in reality overstock of existing OPI shades, if you were wondering which collection a shade name which is followed by a triple digit number originates from. Cream In My Coffee is actually Nicole by OPI's Others Pale By Kim-parison - not a dupe, but the same actual polish rebottled and renamed. So, of course, if you own that shade then you definitely don't need this, but if you're someone [like me] who liked the look of Others Pale By Kim-parisan but didn't want to pour money into the Kardashian machine, here's your new chance to own the polish.

Now on to the not-so-good part; the formula is runny and kind of sucks. After 3 to 4 coats it is still uneven, and has a bit of vnl. I went to three lippies as I do use it as a undie for other sheer polishes, glitters, and crackles. However I bought it to wear alone which I can't do as it looks really messy alone, so I doubt I'll rebuy this polish - for a 3+ coater I'd much rather have a full on jelly polish, rather then a middle-of-the-road one.

Popular Polishes