Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

5 years ago

I purchased this 1 inch clipless curling iron for $15 at TJ Maxx. Based on how well it works, it was the bargain of the year! It heats up to a high temperature (which wasn't specified but it's HOT) very quickly and it stays hot for the duration. The barrel is tourmaline ceramic and it heats up evenly. I take a 1 inch section and wrap it around the iron, being careful to hold the end at least an inch from the barrel in order to avoid burned fingers. This particular model didn't come with a silicone glove, but I've used those babies in the past and they're pretty worthless anyway. It just takes some practice to get the hang of a clipless iron and the curls look so much better so it's definitely worth the effort. This iron also has an auto shut-off feature that's handy to have (no one want to burn the house down huh?). I like everything about this product. On Amazon, Bella curling irons are about $80, so I think I definitely scored a bargain. I can certainly tell the difference between a regular metal finish iron and the tourmaline ceramic one. My curls last much longer with the latter and I have absolutely no damage (also thanks to Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Primer). I definitely recommend this product and might purchase another size if I can find this brand again at TJ Maxx. Five lippies!

About reviewer (316 reviews)

Age44-55