rms beauty Buriti Bronzer

rms beauty Buriti Bronzer
Heavy swatches of rms Buriti bronzer and Contour BHeavy swatches of rms Buriti Bronzer and Contour BBuriti BronzerBuriti Bronzer

4.3

*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Cire d’abeille), *Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, **Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) ExtractMay Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica* Certified Organic**Wildcrafted

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Got this in a quad palette, but reviewing it separately as well.
I don't use bronzer, but it works well as a cream eyeshadow. It has a warm tone which brings out the blue in the eyes. Smells nice, great ingredients. It may not last all day, but easy to touch up.

on 12/18/2018 6:18:00 PM

Love this bronzer!

I am incredibly pale as an N10 in Cover FX, N10 in Mac with nuetral undertones. I've always shy'd away from bronzers because I don't tan and I'm so pale it can look silly, but RMS knocks it out of the park.

First, it blends out beautifully on the skin with or without makeup. I like to dot it along my cheeks and then over the bridge of my nose. It gives that healthy, radiant glow like I just got a little sun.

It looks natural in the winter or summer and isn't too obvious on the skin. I love it with a Living Luminizer and a pop of bright pink blush, Milk Swish is awesome for this look, on top of a bit of concealer.

If you are bronze shy, or just getting into the game, this is incredible and highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I finally started getting into the RMS line and I wish I dived in sooner because I've been missing out. The bronzer will be my third RMS product purchase. I was having doubts if it would work on my NC44/45 skintone but I thought I would go ahead and try it anyway. My fears were unfounded. Its perfect for me. Its buildable and gives me such a beautiful warm glow. Subtle but not so subtle that it looks as if its disappearing on me. It doesnt translate orange on me and its not a shimmer bomb either. Applied with my fingers it allows for the product to melt into my skin making it easy to blend out. I will definitely repurchase once I exhaust this gem.

on 6/18/2018 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this bronzer. The colour is perfect for cheeks and eyelids.
It feels like silk on my face, and glides on like silk.
I went a little overboard when I first received this, and looked like I had taken a quick trip to the south of France.
I now realise you only need a little.
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews, that gave me a gentle push to purchase this. I'm going to try the Luminizer next. I love that lit from within look.

on 3/13/2018 6:35:00 AM

Great product !
you can use it on top of mineral foundation and cream/liquid one.
It looks very dark and just not nice in the jar but on your face will be great. It is not to dark-fantastick to make contoer ans great to warm NATURALLY your face.
Stays all day! Very efficient and easy to work with.
very good bronzer foe somebody with atopic -sensitive skin.
I really love it. One small negative is the jar-difficult to take it ouy if you want to use brush (like me)
highly recommend

on 5/10/2017 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This bronzer comes in a beautiful frosted glass jar with a nice lid. The packaging is really beautiful.

I'm super fair and I was worried that this would be hard for me to work with, but it went on very nicely and not too dark. It's slightly orange on my complexion in natural light, but under indoor lights, it looks really natural and beautiful. I don't really bronze and it worked great as a contour on me.

It lasts really nice all day and doesn't make me oily at all. I was worried it would be uncomfortable because it's a cream, but I had no problems.

Overall it's not something that I would reach for everyday because I don't always go for warm looks, but when I do need it I know it'll wear great and look nice.

on 2/28/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to say this is one of my favorite beauty purchases EVER and one I never want to be without. I am not usually even a huge fan of bronzers, I'm fair and cool toned and they just never look natural. But this is so sheer (but builable) and natural looking. It does have a slight red or rosy tint that in my opinion looks even more natural- it's what getting some sun truly looks like on me. Like all RMS products it's great on my dry skin. And it takes so little the pot will last forever.

on 10/19/2016 8:26:00 PM

This is my first cream cheek product and I really like it especially for my dry skin. The ingredients are organic which means I can wear makeup without aggravating my sensitive eczema-prone skin, yay! The colour looks great on my NC20 skin tone and I love the dewy glow it gives to my cheekbones. I wear this combined with RMS Beauty Un-Cover Up. I'm now tempted to by the highlighter too.

on 9/30/2016 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

If you have cooler toned skin and are in the market for a cream bronzer, RMS Buriti is definitely worth checking out. Colour wise, I'd describe Buriti as a rosy, reddish brown with zero orange in it. When I first swatched this on my wrist in store, I was skeptical because of how rosy it looked - I'd expected it to be much browner. But the thing is, the rosy tones end up working really well once on your face because it perfectly mimics the flattering glow of slightly sun burnt skin (we're not talking lobster red here but the type of flush you'd get from lingering a little too long at the beach).

For this reason, I tend to think that Buriti would work best on cooler toned complexions (all the way from very light to very dark since this is a product where you can easily control the intensity.) However, for those with olive or yellow undertones in their skin, I think the rosiness of this product might be a problem because the slightly ruddy sun-burnt effect would look unnatural. (For reference, I have fair, neutral leaning slightly cool skin and burn super easily in the sun.)

Finish-wise, this gives your skin a soft luminescent sheen so if you like to keep things matte, this isn't for you. However, there's zero shimmer or glitter - it just looks subtly glowy. Application is super easy - dab finger into pot, dab on cheekbones and tap it in in light blending motions. I would say that the lasting power could be better (wears off after 3 hours) but for cream products, that's par for the course. Also the packaging is perfect for slipping into my handbag and touching up during the day. Overall, I'm happy with this product and would rebuy it if it got lost.

on 7/5/2016 10:23:00 AM

Hmm.
Not bad. I bought this little bronzer a while ago it might be expired already cuz its organic but whatever lol. Started using recently since I broke my beloved Nars Casino:(

So on my skin when I'm having a tan its kind of beautiful, its bronzey it pulls slightly reddish on my skin tone very natural, of course you need to blend-blend-blend. Oh and it sort os acts like a higlighter, imagine some devy sexy steamy editorial from Vogue, or dirty dancing 2 in Cuba where you've been dancing in a hot bar and sweating like hell, ofc u r gleaming not sweating;)

In real life on oily skin...well I'm not sure. My skin is sort of dry so it's not bad...but again on oily skin..a brown muddy thing melting... Thats dirty, but without the dance.

Packaging-still not fan, looks drugstore
Price- not so drugstore tho