3.8

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

I happen to love this, either alone or as a layer for shimmer to other neutral toned lipsticks. It gives a slight golden-whitish glow and doesn't look futuristic on me. I'm a light-medium skin tone w/ black hair for reference.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesBrown

1.0

4 years ago

No, just no. This looks weird. I couldn't see using this on any part of my face as a high light. On the lips, I end up looking like Lt. Commander Data from Star Trek Next Gen. Plus there's the bonus of looking like you got face raped by a fairy when you wipe off any sparkly shade of Lipstick Queen. I prefer EL's Pure Color Pearlescent luminizer to this.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

Brilliant! Wish I'd had this for years. It's really lovely on bare lips, and it adds a subtle, sexy glimmer to all my lipsticks. This is beautiful with my Saint Sunny Rouge! I also love it with Hello Sailor!

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I really love this product. I have never seen or used a lipstick like this before. It is sheer but lightens your lips and adds a very pretty silver and gold shimmer to them. I wear it by itself but it can be worn over other lipsticks or stains. This is my new go to! I docked a star however because I feel at the hefty price the color and moisturizing feeling would last a but longer. I find myself reapplying rather often so I took a star off for that. I still love the product and when I run out I will most likely purchase it again.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

What to say about this? I have never been on such a mission to find a product as I did with this since I barely could find any reviews on it. I literally drove all across Long Island to 4 different Ulta's to find this and it was part of the fun (yes I could've called but I was seriously on a mission). The last Ulta I went to I ran to the Lipstick Queen display and found the last one hidden without a tester…woo hoo I never have this luck! Ok onto the good stuff…it's my 1st Lipstick Queen lipstick so I will say I really like the formula on this. It is very moisturizing but does not stay moisturizing. The color and glitter sticks around (and is gorgeous) but I wish the nice feel did. This is not a frosty lipstick rather an enhancer. There is gold and silver glitter which you cannot feel at all and a slight tint of white. I have yet to find anything like it which is why I was so adamant on getting it and will probably appreciate it more in the summer when I have a tan (I am NC25 now) I have worn it by itself and do like how it looks but have yet to try it on top or under another lip color which will probably be gorgeous. I wouldn't repurchase this shade but I am intrigued by the rest of Lipstick Queen's line and want to see what else there is.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43