4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

It’s a good product after all. Too little pricey for me and there are many good and cheaper products out there. I still prefer Hada Labo cleaning oil.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Olive

2 years ago

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my beloved Shu Uemura Porefinist cleansing oil - I have combination, hormonal acne-prone skin so my two biggest concerns with cleansing oils are breakouts and/or dry skin. The texture of this is thicker than the Shu oil which limits how easily it spreads on my face - I end up using more of this product than I needed of the Shu. I wear Japanese mineral sunscreen, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner on a daily basis, and this manages to remove everything my face minus the liner on my lower lashes (to be fair, only a dedicated eye makeup-remover can get this stuff out). The fragrance in this is noticeable but not overpowering, nor does it seem to irritate my skin. I follow with CeraVe hydrating cleanser for a double cleanse. Why not 5 lippies? The Shu oil is still my HG - the formulation is more elegant and slightly more effective than this one. This oil, however, is more economical and I am more likely to repurchase this one.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

Expensive for what it is. I've found cheaper since

About reviewer (739 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

Cleansing? Oil is your friend, say no more. :-) Innisfree products contain less chemicals or alcohol compared to Shiseido or SKII, at least that's my understanding. I purchased Innisfree olive body lotion and cleansing oil from their US website. I wish they have stores in US like they have in many Asian countries.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Ive alwayshad an inclination towards products with olive for sone reason. And this product worked soo well on my face. The oil feels thick and luxurious and the smell is very pleasant. Sonetimes when Im super lazy I would at least clean my face with this oil before I head to bed. But ofc, I dont recommend doing that. Double cleansing is still the best way to go. This oil leaves you face soo clean yet so soft and fresh. I never knew sin could feel clean and hydrated at the same time. I thought clean= stripping. Since its the first step to cleaning make up, you have to follow up with another cleanser. I think hydrating oil cleansers like this are awesome. And mind you, I have oily skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

I agree with the positive reviews. This stuff is really - if not liquid gold, then at least, liquid treasure! :) The scent is mild, very natural, citrus-sy or grassy, and doesn't cause any nausea. The oil works well as the first step in double cleansing (however, I would use a separate eye mu remover) and doesn't dry my skin out. I loved the fact this is not just another mineral oil apparation masquerading as a fancy cleanser... I had read so much hype on Korean skincare stuff, and this was one of the first products I tried... Pleasantly surprised at the quality - I will definitely try other products from Innisfree line. Right now, I am using other cleansing oils (Klairs is another Korean brand) but I'll order some more of this in the future.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

from

4 years ago

I had finished my Shu umera cleanser and wanted to find a cheaper alternative. This worked as well (maybe not 100% as well but 90%) and had a far nicer smell. In fact it is always a pleasure to clean my face because of the smell which is that of olives. I do find that a little bit of mascara remains when I use this but it's not a deal breaker. I bought a huge bottle of muji cleansing oil so I won't repurchase this for a while but it is a good option I'll keep in mind when I run out again.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I love this! Bought this in Shilla Duty Free at Changi Airport for 18SGD. Have been using this daily for 2 months and I still have a little bit more than half bottle left, so I think 1 bottle will last for 6 months tops? It literally cleans (or melt?) everything, including waterproof mascaras and eyeliners. But, I suggest you to be extra careful if you're using this for cleaning eye make up. It won't sting, but your vision will be foggy for quite awhile. I only use half pump, then I massage my face until all my make up is visibly gone, then I rinse my hands with clean water, another massage with clean hands this time, then I rinse my face with clean water. I love that after I use this cleansing oil, it doesn't leave me stripped and tight. My face feels bouncy and supple! The downside is it's kinda expensive since it's only 150ml. And it's hard to find in countries that doesn't have Innisfree. But I fall in love with cleansing oil, so I think I'll look for more alternatives, if only it's as good as this. If not, I will definitely return to this! Pro: Cleans everything, no breakouts, no mineral, no parabens, no skin-stripping Cons: Hard to find

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

My current makeup remover and I absolutely love it. Have nothing but praise for this, it removes almost everything with just a few drops, even removes most of my waterproof and hard to remove mascaras/eye makeup! Retails for around 26SGD which may be a little pricey, but it seems to last for a period of time. Have been using mine almost daily for months, and more than half of the bottle is still left.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I Love this stuff! No more make up streaky towel!!!! I've adopted the double cleansing method and use this product as my first step. It is amazing for my combination skin. I've used it during high humidity/ heat (summer) through fall and into a dry winter and this has worked very well for me. I only use one pump and massage it into my skin for 45-60 seconds then I wet my hands and massage for another 30 so that it can emulsify. After that I rinse and am left with hydrated skin, I then continue on with my second step. I do sometimes stop at this step because my skin feels fantastic. My one and only complaint however is that it does leave my eyes cloudy (temporarily.) It does a fantastic job at getting ALL my make up off - including some of my staining lipsticks. I don't wear anything waterproof so I can't speak to how it faces off with that type of product.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium