no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I received a sample of this remarkable night cream in my Mecca Cosmetica Beauty Loop box. My skin at the time was parched and flaky, the result of a cool turn in the weather, hormones and excessive air-conditioning. I used a large pea sized amount which easily covered my whole face. The texture was comforting, buttery, almost like an emollient. My skin felt immediately softer and the dry patches had improved significantly the next morning. From what I've read in the reviews from other users, this is a polarising night cream. The main "con" appears to be its aroma, which I do admit is rather pungent. It's medicinal and herbaceous, but not in a pleasant, Aesop sort of way. It's worked beautifully as a hydrating cream for me, however, so I don't overly mind the smell. I have very sensitive skin but haven't broken out or suffered any reactions. I haven't particularly noted any firming effects, but it is still early days. I recommend this cream for dry or combination skin. But definitely try a sample and give it a whiff before buying - the smell may not be to your liking! UPDATE: Bumped my review up from 4 stars to 5 because it still works wonders for my skin. I wake up in the morning with soft, clear and hydrated skin - it's helped me so much. I've almost finished my second package (and I got used to the smell eventually!)

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

4 years ago

The fragrance is a bit over the top but in the end I found it didn't bother me that much. I have combination skin that is very prone to clogging and, as I got older, also became sensitive. This is a great cream. Sinks in fast and you only need a little bit. I woke up with smooth, glowing skin. I've already repurchased this cream twice. Not a fan of the price, but it works so I'm willing to pay. The other products from this line did not impress me. The Sleeping Oil broke me out and the day cream wasn't that moisturizing. The serum irritated my skin.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

First off, this is probably the most moisturizing, smoothing and refreshing cream I've ever used. After applying it in the evening, I woke up the next morning with beautiful, silky skin. That being said, the fragrance is a dealbreaker. The cream has a sickly medicinal smell which was so intolerable I had to cover it with couple layers of Origins, Drink it Up. I'm very disappointed because the product works well, but like I said, the scent is a very unpleasant medicinal smell.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

4 years ago

Received a bunch of these as samples from Sephora. I generally like Korres products, but his is way too scented. It's overpowering and I really don't like to put things that are this strongly scented on my face. It also breaks me out and I don't have sensitive skin. I have little pimples all over my cheeks and chin and the only thing I've changed in my skincare regime the past two days is adding this product.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

I would purchase this product as a cream perfume as it's soooo scented, but it's a really lovely night winter scent. I love the smell, just not in a skin product that I lather on my face. The product is also really expensive for a simple moisturizing night cream. For those reason, I will not repurchase this product, however, I would be happy to stumble upon the cream. The 2 lippies are for the scent alone.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This product, though fragrant, has a great texture and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. I enjoy the fragrance and it has not bothered my skin or left me irritated. The product is very expensive, although a little does go a long way.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

At first I was not very impressed with this one, but I'm liking this more and more as I use it. It didn't show any immediate results but after a few weeks my face has tightened for sure. I didn't use it every night though as I didn't think I liked it. It does kinda have a strong scent to it but not overpowering at all and I enjoy it. I use it before bed on my forehead, eye area, and crows feet. I haven't had any negative things come from using this what so ever, it just does take a while to see results like I said. I've also been using it with Korres wild rose night cream on the rest of my face this was not applied to and I'm very happy with the improvement I've seen. I agree that it is good stuff but still think it's a bit over priced. I would buy again if/when I feel like splurging.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

5 years ago

I don't know why Korres puts SO MUCH fragrance in their skincare products. They seem to try to make quality products, but the potent fragrance ruins them. This one, unlike the yoghurt cream and the quercetin & oak, actually smells pleasant. But the fragrance is so heavy that after one night's use, it messed up my skin. It's been dry and flaky and I have blackheads in areas where I never had them before.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool