Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Brightening Primer

Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Brightening Primer

1 review

LOVE this! I have been using the Monistat anti-chafing stuff for years and was perfectly happy w/ that. However, as most of us are likely to do, I wanted to try something new and while this is 3x the price, I LOVE it!

Definite brightening effect which by some weird magical blending of fairy dust and unicorn tears actually does continue to be visible thru my foundation (some of my foundations are full coverage - example EL Double Wear) w/out making me look foolish, silly or clown-like.

No breakouts, definitely helps foundation and blush stay on longer (even my lighter foundations).

The packaging....it looks so very sleek and love the fact its a pump. However, I don't like that its a plastic/hard tube because I[m not sure I will be able to get all product out...its a truly weird package.

Update 4/4 - ok -the package officialy sucks- The pump stopped dispensing product and there at least 90% left. I had to break the tube w/a mallet and had to dispense into another container = deducted 1liopie.

Recommend for the prosecution. Hopefully they will redesign the packaging.