75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I got a half sized Points Perk (I think - maybe it was a GWP) some time ago and completely forgot to review it. This is a really nice, subtle highlighter in a chubby, twist up pencil form. It gives a dewy but almost natural look to my cheekbones and I like it applied in my Cupid's bow as well. I do find powder highlighters easier to use than cream or stick ones, though - powders are less likely to sort of "lift" my foundation or to go a bit "claggy" looking, which is why I gave this 4 lippies rather than 5. But it's a really lovely product and I think the colour would look flattering on all skin types and probably breathtakingly gorgeous on darker skin tones.

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

a year ago

I say Yes probably. This is my first tube and I love the look. I put it on right after my foundation, powder and blush (all Clinique) and just dab a bit below my eyebrows, outer area around my eyes and upper part of my cheeks. I think it "lifts" the face up and I want to emphasize that area as I'm 73 years old and do not want others to focus on the little vertical lines at the lipline. I also wear a light colored lipstick and maybe a gloss. It costs $24 (a bit pricey) so I'll have to see how long it lasts before I start another one. Then I'll make up my mind if it's worth the $$$.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is my second stick specifically because it does give a nice sheen without exposing or emphasizing fine lines. I use on top of cheekbones and under brow. I prefer this stick to a powder highlighter as the matter not so good for, shall we say, maturing skin.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I'm a fan! I have this in Hefty Highlight, which I believe is currently the only shade anyway but just in case they add new colors later, you'll understand what shade I'm talking about here. This gives a very light, very natural-looking brightness that doesn't look shimmery/glittery. I usually don't wear skin makeup and even when I do, I go for the No Makeup Makeup look. I got my very first highlighter couple weeks before I got this. Wet n Wild Megaglo highlighter. While I also liked that, it's powder which is harder to work with for me and a bit shimmery which is a bit off from the look I like. I saw this Clinique highlighter on Instagram and it looked too gorgeous to not get one. Blending is super easy. I usually use it without any other skin make-up and it still looks great. I have very fair skin with pink undertone and light brown freckles on my face. On my face, this doesn't look pink but just as my own skin color...only brighter. Even on my light brown freckles it didn't look too pink, so I think it would work on darker skin tones with pink undertones as well. And it stays surprisingly long. I thought because it's not powder and blending was very easy, it would fade but I put it on in the morning and in the evening it's still there. I have sensitive skin and just like other Clinique make-up products I've tried, this didn't cause any irritation, no itchy feeling...no problem. I'm so glad Clinique made this highlighter. I will definitely purchase again.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

In all honesty, I had no intention of ever using a highlighter. I don't care for that obvious shimmer across the cheek that I've seen on this Sephora SA's. But after seeing this on on another lady I just had to get one for myself. I just apply a two inch strip across the cheekbone then tap it in using my finger. It leaves a very subtle highlight that is not obvious. I have strong yellow undertones and it looks natural on me. I actually use it both day and night since it's so subtle and I love the lift and glow it give my face! I really happy that I decided to try this chubby stick!

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

3 years ago

This gives a lovely sheen to the cheekbone and is a gorgeous colour. It blends very well but can make the face look slightly cakey if you have a thicker foundation on. Standard clinique packaging which i love but is a little expensive for what it is.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

3 years ago

This is a thick chubby highlighter stick. The formula is creamy and glides on effortlessly. A shimmery soft white. But this white does not really blend with my light olive nc30 skin tone. It stands out way to much. Also the shimmer is really obvious. I prefer Tarte to this. Also, the thickness of this pencil is hard to use anywhere except the cheekbones. Inner corner of eye, forget it. This might work on a cooler fairer complexion but not a hit for me.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

3 years ago

I acquired this product from one of my Sephora Play! boxes. The highlight is complete glitter bomb on me. I will continue to use RMS or Nudestix as my highlight. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (877 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

This is a lovely highlighter that imparts a subtle healthy glow. It's not as "in your face" as The Balm and Mac so lovely for a day look.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I purchased a clinique chubby stick sculpting highlight 01 hefty highlight and overall I am pleased. The reason why I would not buy again is there is so much product (excellent value) that by the time I run out I am confident there will be other choices. I use the highlight to frame my face: around the corners of my eyes, a little on the forehead. It is subtle and brightens - just what I was looking for. Not shiny it is uplifting which I like.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral