Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream

Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TALC, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ZINC OXIDE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES(CI 77492), DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DIMETHICONE, C12-14 PARETH-3, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDES(CI 77491), METHICONE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, IRON OXIDES(CI 77499), FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STEARATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ALUMINA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SILICA, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA EXTRACT, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER WATER

on 7/27/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this BB. Stays all day, keeps me matte without looking powdery - my skin looks like skin! Blures pores, smoothes. It's great. The coverage is a solid medium, I would say. Sometimes I mix half and half with a moisturizer when I want lighter coverage.

I have the colour 01 soft beige and I'm around an NC15 in MAC. The BB is slightly pink-ish on me, but I can make it work when I blend it out.

I would highly recommend it!

I totally agree with all the other comments. The consistency is thick but easy to blend and has a nice feel when on the skin. It is really good at covering red patches (I am prone to rocasea) but looks light, smooth and matte when on the skin. It is a bit pale for my nc30skin but I add a little drop of a darker bb to bring it up to the right shade. For reference I have shade 02 natural beige. Price is unbeatable.

on 12/11/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this BB cream. I am an NC 20-25 and this suits my skin tone.

It makes my pores look much better, which is extremely important to me. That's it's best quality in my opinion.

Easy to apply, spreads well, covers nicely, and it's mostly matte on me. I have used it over five or six Japanese sunscreens, as well as Bioderma and Roc - it plays well with all of them.

It's more suited for summer than winter for me (I'm dry in the winter except my t zone) but a bit of extra moisture takes care of it.

It's better than any of my American BB creams, including It Cosmetics, for which I paid 10x the price.

I ordered it as part of a large haul from Rakuten, so it was dirt cheap. I'll stock up again in early spring for the following year.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, thanks to my fellow makeupaholics on Makeupalley did I try this. Now I am in love.
Shades are pretty light. I normally wear Loreal true match W4. I got this in shade #2, pretty good match.
Oil control is aaaamazing. I look so airbrushed. I love it! I've been using this daily since I got it.
I use Elf blemish fighting primer under this BB.
I couldn't believe after spending the day in the park with my kids in 85 degree weather that it still looked amazing. WTF? How is this so unheard of?
I just bought the candy spray/ primer also.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My new favourite BB cream! This one is a lot fairer and more suitable to my skin tone which is hard to find with Korean BB creams, but more importantly the product itself is great. Is very smooth and easy to apply, is durable and smells great. The only downside is that the tube is fairly small, but it doesn't require much product to cover your face completely.

First of all, I need to thank the first two members who reviewed this product; it was because of them that I bought the Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB. :) I've had it for over a year now, and it is simply amazing! It has medium to full coverage, covers pores, is really mattifying, and stays on for like, 8 hours! I mean, it doesn't look as fresh as when I first put it on in the morning (I don't use any primer except moisturizer btw), but it still looks really nice, as in glowy, not greaseball shiny. Photographs beautifully too! haven't noticed white cast with it so far even if it does have SPF 30. I guess the only con to it would be that since it is really matte, it would flake on dry skinned gals. Well, nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. Overall, a great BB cream! Can't say enough good things about it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This BB cream has a very thick consistency and it is easily blendable on the skin. The coverage is medium to full and although it starts off as a pale color on the face, it actually oxidizes fast to match one's skin tone better. It goes matte on the face very fast, so working quickly with this product is most advised. This covers all my face imperfections perfectly with one layer, and also, this lasts on my oily skin for a very long time, so I am pretty happy with it.
It has an absolutely beautiful packaging and the theme is just adorable; the packaging looks like something out of a candy store and it looks precious on my vanity. The BB cream smells like candy (oddly enough) but the smell dissipates after a minute or so of blending it into the skin. It costs around $6-$7 for an ounce. Very affordable and absolutely brilliant formula for a BB cream. A ++

I am also surprised this product doesn’t have more reviews. I picked it up on a whim one day hoping to use it for days when I wanted lighter coverage. My go-to foundation has been Urban Decay Naked Skin but sometimes I find it a little too heavy.

This product is a dream. There is a sweet scent when you open the bottle but as others have said, it dissipates quickly. You don’t need very much product as a little goes a long way. You can apply a thin layer just to even out skin tone, or you can build it up for heavier coverage. The colour is perfect for my very pale with pick undertones complexion. It doesn’t irritate my extremely sensitive skin. It does exactly what it says it will do – covers over pores and lines seamlessly. If you have largest blemishes you’ll still need to go over them with concealer but that’s true of any foundation.

I’ve tried many BB creams but this one is my favourite. My skin positively glows when I wear this. It’s been a little over a week and I haven’t gone back to using UD.
I’ll be picking up another bottle of this stuff today for my travel bag.

on 11/7/2015 8:40:00 PM

Let me start out by saying that I LOVE this BB cream and also this is my first review. I've been researching and trying a lot of Korean bb creams and this one takes that cake. It smells amazing, applies easy (I use the real techniques beauty blender), and wears nicely. It has really nice coverage, and is buildable, I get a full coverage from this. I wear it in #2 natural beige and I'm a Mac nc25 for reference. This color works great for my skin. It's weird how there aren't many reviews for this foundation, maybe due to it only having 2 colors but if your around my color, or lighter for shade #1, it should work. Hope this review helped and you guys should totally try this foundation!

on 7/19/2016 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm totally amazed by this product. Like, not even in my wildest dreams I could expect such an awesome make up item.
So, I was looking for a bb cream, but my previous experiences still burn. I've been disappointed basically for every single bb cream I've ever tried (I'm looking at you,Garnier's messiest mess bb), all were just tinted moisturizers and some caused violent break outs and no result at all (still looking at you darling).
Then one day I started looking for a Korean beauty product, first because I wanted to try something in those little cute packagings they use, second because they seem to have found some ultimate beauty secret..well for being my first impact with a Korean brand, I'm jumping of joy.
I was attracted by this Holika Holika brand, reading translated reviews all over the internet as I was afraid I could have bought a fraud - something useless or worse, dangerous. I felt quite relieved and wanted to make a first step with a basic item and, since the whole bb cream fashion started there, they surely must have mastered it. They did!
I got this from Ebay straight from South Korea and paid around 4,60 euros, which is literally for free if compared to Italian bb prices. I had to wait for more than a month but then I got it, and it went beyond any positive expectation.
The tube is pretty small but the product is quite thick and solid, but I had no trouble in spreding it in a matter of seconds. Then: black wizardry! My skin is even and glowy within seconds! It NEVER happened with any product no matter how many weird-looking layers I rub on my face. And it DOES cover pores - I cleaned some blackheads on my cheeks just yesterday night, so pores looked bigger then ever - and now they're gone! It's like I'm photoshopped: glowy, perfect, clean. No concealer at all.
I got the shade 01 Light beige which looks okay on me, as I have a slight yellow-ish undertone so ivory shades work best for me. It appears quite darker than expected on the fingers, but spreads like heaven. Oh and it smells like a candy shop, but sadly the smell fades immediately (I caught my husband smelling the tube like the true weirdo he is, and then he whispered "Can we go buy candies?". He almost in his 40s. What did I do?!).
For now, after 4 hours wearing it, it still looks perfect but slightly dehydrating on the cheeks. Nothing a good moisturiser can't solve. I wouldn't use this on a daily basis as I think its thickness can penetrate in my pores so I have to clean them very carefully.
But overall,damn...it's wonderful! Like being photoshopped yet still very natural.

Little loving update: this is unbelievable. Like,RUN and buy it right now. I strongly suggest Roseroseshop on ebay,they're awesome and you always find nice discounts - I got it from there

Another little loving update: I'm still madly in love and would give it 6 stars. I used it with my w7 primer and DAMN GIRL: it was even more perfect! Flawless and long lasting! I sweated like a pig (ever heard of Pokemon Go in a July afternoon in Italy?) and at the end of the day I was impressed it was still there like I just worn it! Go for it and don't look further.