no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

A necessity in my brow routine. It defines hair and holds them in place. Love it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

3 years ago

if I wear this thick , it itch my eyebrow (and my eyebrow never itch using other wax such as nyx) , if I wear it just a bit , it can not hold my brow in place. this is probably the worst products that i ever review because I usually can see 1 thing that I like about product that cost this cheap (usd5) but this one just don't do anything to my brow . in fact it make it not natural because it's very wet. I have thick brows and I only use pencil to fill , never use powder. sometimes i skip pencil and use this by itself but it just to wet and I can feel the product in my eyebrow , itchy sometimes. try so hard to find 1 good thing about this product but it probably just not for me. not regret buying it though considering it cost me only 5buck and nyx wax is even worst than this in my eyebrow , so probably the problem is my eyebrow and not the product.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

5 years ago

For some reason, this wax is better than most. I don't know why it is but I love this one. I have oily skin and thin brows. Nothing stays on my brows. Powder, wax, gel, pen, mousse, pencil...I've tried all forms of brow products but by the end of the day, my brows melt and start looking like crushed carpenter ants. How embarrassing is that? I can't use a regular colored brow product without something for it to stick to because it will just fade and melt away. I've tried a few clear waxes to put on my brows first so the colored brow product would stick but I found a lot of waxes were too emollient. This Milani wax pencil keeps my brows on all day and even through exercise and humidity. What a great find for under five bucks!

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I love this stuff. It's just plain old wax that helps your brow powder adhere to your eyebrows. It goes on clear and brushes through perfectly. It's undetectable except that powder sticks better. My 1 gripe with this product is that you need to buy the Milani pencil sharpener. NOTHING ELSE FITS. My sephora one doesn't fit, the CVS brand one that looks like it should fit doesn't. A Target brand one doesn't fit. NOTHING FITS. Except theirs. And it's only available online as far as I can tell. Not a big deal if you're ordering more than their sharpener. So besides this one gripe, it's a good solid product.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29