100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is for Living Libations Shine On Conditioner. I use paired with the Seabuckthorn Shampoo, and I love it! Best conditioner with no chemical nasties and makes my hair silky smooth and baby soft. It doesn't get any purer than this folks! The fragrance is a natural lemon scent kissed with roses. Such a beautiful scent, that my husband loves to pull me to his chest give me a hug while smelling the top of my head! ;D

About reviewer (177 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

5 years ago

Thick creamy lemon coloured conditioner. Smells rosy and herbal Gives the hair a lux shiney look without any silicones Maintains natural good condition of the hair Expensive but worth it.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

from

5 years ago

This is another one of my favourite products from this line! I've used many different conditioners, leave-ins, etc., but none really moisturize my hair like this conditioner does, along with their shampoo. The smell is amazing, has a nice hint of lime, but not overpowering at all! I also use a small amount in my hair just before I straighten it, as it works as a leave-in as well & tames any frizziness. Like the shampoo & all of their other products, a little goes a long way, so while the cost may seem like a lot, the 120 ml bottles have lasted me over 4 months (I only wash my hair once a week, because it's so curly & thick).

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43