L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Anti-Redness

No Image

1.6

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Well the packaging is okay lol..
Firstly, I am pale, redheaded. So usually the lightest or second lightest shade. Well I initially bought it to use as a primer.. But it turned out so orange and even when i put my WNW photofoucs over top it still showed through. I usually like loreal stuff but this was a hot mess, and i didn't even really think it had a color to it boi was I wrong..

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have always had a problem finding a BB cream that does everything it promises to, and so far this one has been the best and most inexpensive one I have tried. The cream has little tiny beads that burst on contact to match your skin tone and this BB cream does offer minimum coverage but works as a great primer. Last but not least, if you follow my profile you know how I love to get my money's worth, so you know how happy I am that the container is a plastic tube that can be cut in half to get all the product out of the tube when you're running low. Its not the best BB cream, but it is the best I can find right now

on 8/22/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The consistency was nice and thin, but the colour was way off for my light asian skin. The green is supposed to change colour to match skin colour, but for me the colour ended up really pink. Will not be purchasing again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh no you guys. This was not a great product. Do not let the cute packaging and great price throw you off. I can honestly say that it reduced any sort of redness on my face; however, it did that by smearing an awfully sick-looking green/orange all over. I know, I didn't think that color existed either. I looked horribly sick every time I tried to make this BB cream work. Attention anybody unfortunate enough to have already bought this product, I did find a way to make it almost look good. I would dab a small amount of the product on the most red parts of my face. That tends to make the redness go away, and then I will cover my entire face in a different foundation or BB cream.

Note: I have stopped using this product because I found out that it contains Brilliant Blue (Blue 1) which I try to avoid putting on my skin.

on 3/28/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

In my never-ending quest for rosacea-hiding makeup, I decided to give this stuff a try, despite the less than stellar reviews on this product elsewhere. For starters, this only comes in one shade. "But it's a BB cream!" you say. "That stuff's magic and will blend to anything!" Not in my case. As pretty much everyone else with fair or light skin has noted in their reviews, this stuff turns VERY orange, VERY quickly. I've never had that issue with a green concealer product. Sure, it might turn me gray, green, or some other shade normally not seen on human beings, but it's never turned me oompa-loompa-orange before. I'll give L'Oreal credit for originality, at least.

The pros:
-- A little goes a long way. The packaging has a tiny little spout tip so that it's easy to control how much product comes out. It seems like one tube of this stuff would last quite a while.
-- It spreads pretty smoothly.

The cons:
-- One shade to rule them all, and in the darkness turn to OH, GOD, WHAT HAPPENED? Maybe this works fine on people with medium or darker skin, but for us fair-skinned folks (i.e., the type most likely to have issues with redness and therefore most in need of this product), forget it. It comes out of the tube green and blends in a very dark orange.
-- I don't know how long it would actually last in the real world. Once I finished staring in shock and laughing at myself in the mirror and washed my face, this stuff came right off, like I never even had it on in the first place. I know BB creams aren't particularly known for longevity, but they should last longer than a few minutes.