Youngblood Outrageous Lashes Mineral Lengthening Mascara

2.7

I wanted to like this mascara because I am such a huge fan of the other Youngblood products.
Sorely disappointed.

pros-
didn't irritate my eyes
nice dark colour

cons-
didn't volumize or lengthen anywhere near as nicely as some of my cheaper L'Oreal or Maybelline mascaras
the brush didn't grab the lashes evenly
clumped a bit
smudged a bit

even if it was a lot cheaper, I probably wouldn't buy it again. lots of better options out there.

Usually good mascara will not flake off unless it's old and should be replaced however; this flaked from the first time of use.. I like this brand but this mascara is not recommended.

The colour I have is Blackout.

I'm torn about this mascara. It was recommended to me because I was looking for something that wouldn't smudge, because I have a terrible problem with mascaras smudging very quickly. I hate ending up with black smudges under my eyes, and with some mascaras it happens after an hour or two. I think it's because of my oily eyelids or something.

Good news: this stuff will not budge once it's on there. Once it's on it stays on. Even after 15 hours, it's still on there, no smudges. I have to wipe pretty firmly with the makeup remover to get it off.

Bad news: I don't like the texture--too dry, can clump a little, flakes a tiny bit.

But the fact that it doesn't smudge is enough to make me think I might try it again. I can only think of one other mascara I've ever had that was this smudge proof.