LUSH Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb

No Image

3.0

The price is the same as any other LUSH bath bomb (pricey!) But once you use a bath bomb, any ordinary bath seems boring. I love the colors of this bomb and the smell is fantastic although I find it quickly disappears after the bomb is disolved. I prefer a more lingering scent. I'm not sure if this is on my top picks of bath bombs but the colours are intense and it does have a beautiful sweet scent. Over all it was a good product.

Granny Takes A Dip is one of LUSH's most popular bath bombs. I'm guessing this is because of the beautiful kaleidoscope of colors released when you place it in the water. The colors themselves are probably my favorite thing about this bomb! I am a big fan of LUSH and their products, but this is not my favorite bomb. It smells delicious, like sherbet to me. However, the smell is not nearly as enticing as some of the other bombs. I took off another lippie due to the price. At around $6, this seems a bit pricey for a one time use. Some people break them in half but I hesitate to do so because I want to have the full experience of the bomb every time I use it. Overall, this is a beautiful bath bomb with a great smell. It just does not compare though, to my HG twilight.

Popular Bath Treatments