Wet 'n' Wild Megalast lipstick~Bare it all 902C

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast lipstick~Bare it all 902C

I like this formula a lot and purchased this shade on the recommendation of the YouTube gurus. The color was just not really flattering on my skin tone (fair with warm-neutral undertones). It's not bad, just not for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lots of ladies are inlove with wet-n-wild lipsticks, and, I guess, they are not bad considering the price. And even though they are very long-lasting and opaque, the colors tend to run funky. Bare it all is the most wearable of them all, but it doesn't look too good on cool-tone skin, it is more on warmer-brownish side.
Also, it seems to me that colors change from batch to batch, so some people get better shade than others...
I prefer to pay more and get something better quality.

on 3/26/2015 10:44:00 AM

This is not my go to lipstick for a nude, HOWEVER that being said for the price the color and staying power is very decent. What I do use this for is leaving it in my desk at work in case I forget to bring lipstick I have something that I have available. This is a matte but not drying like a lot of mattes can be and the stay power is pretty decent. I can drink water or coffee at my desk without having to re apply immediately after. What I hate about these lippys is the packaging. The product is so high above the applicator that it is difficult if not sometimes impossible to close or open the cap without nailing the product all over it. Otherwise Yup I'll repurchase this one. Oh the color on me a neutral leaning cooler light to medium skin and mauvey toned lips this leans a peachy brown nude.

on 9/26/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm a warm honey skin tone, this nude is perfect because it goes with my undertones and doesn't wash me out. I use it with a lip balm because it does have a matte finish, so I find that the balm when use lightly helps it to set and not fade quickly. The color is everything, and for use Beauty Queens on a Budget, this Wet'n'Wild Megalast is the truth. It is the 3rd lipstick I've bought for already and I use these more than my Chanel Lipsticks..

My perfect nude lipstick by far. Before I've tried that beauty my favorite nude was MAC's Honey Love which I still like a lot. The color is more on the brown side, the formula is smooth but I would advise to use balm underneath.