100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I use this on my shoulder length, stick straight hair before blow drying. It makes my hair very smooth and is the perfect prep for straight styling. It doesn't give me an insane amount of moisture but my hair is way less frizzy which is perfect since it's also very thick despite being straight. I use this after the Color Me Happy range of shampoo/conditioner and I'm very pleased with this drugstore set :)

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

love this! makes my hair smell sooooo good.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I am a pure hair product junkie and I love to try new things. Most of what I purchase is on the high end but I saw this and wanted to give a it a try. I am so glad that I did. First off, it is easy to find at most local drugstores, Wal-Mart, or Target. The price is inexpensive and the packaging looks great. The container itself has a bit of a resistance to it when you first use it until the breakaway top is depressed to release the mousse but it's not a huge deal. The smell of this product is fresh and clean.....kind of like a flowery, berry type smell that is very much the signature scents of Clairol Herbal Essences line. I used about a golf ball sized dollop of this stuff and my hair is a shoulder-length angled bob. I have fine, wavy hair. Ran this through my hair after using Herbal Essences pink smoothing shampoo and conditioner and then decided to blow out my hair to make it straight. This did the job. Smooths and calms frizz but also gives an added bounce and no weighing down the hair. No greasy or heavy feel. It was amazing and my hair stayed perfect all day. I live in hot, humid Florida so that is a miracle in and of itself! I am going to keep using this and I hope it still works over time. I would recommend this to others and also re-purchase this product if it continues to impress me as it has right now.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Note do not get this confused with regular mousse, this is to help smooth your hair not really for helping a style stay put or define curls. First time I used a medium sized dollop but decided I needed much more then that. I now use quite a large amount, about the size of a baseball maybe slightly smaller(on each side!), starting at the top, working on the outer layer, and running the rest throughout the length (my frizzies are at the top and outer layer of hair). Then blow dry my hair. This gives my hair volume and a soft airy feel. Smell is nice different than expected, sweet but not sickeningly so. It reminds me of a berry type scent almost cotton candy-ish but not quite, definitely smells like a body spritz I have tried from VS. Hair was light and soft, you could not detect product in my hair which is a first for me using any smoothing type product. Hair was left lightly scented. Even though it seems like I am using a large amount, it is airy and foams up as mousse does so if you shake well before use it is actually not that much. Verdict- I like it! It really helps smooth down my hair. My hair is soft and not weighed down, does not look greasy, and looks healthy and not fried. Does it eliminate all of the frizz, no not completely. But it does smooth it really well and makes my hair look naturally smooth which is much different than being flat ironed smooth and is what I am looking for. This is a new staple in my hair routine.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Got it at Target for super cheap. I usually hate mousse and smoothing products flatten my hair (which is lightened and fine). This somehow managed to smooth, shine AND give me superflexible body throughout. Smells nice-ish too ... definitely no 'off' smells at all, just light. Not as fragranced as I was expecting. I've done multiple applications and have ... um .. not washed my hair for a few days (it's on the dry side and is fine w/that). It feels like no buildup at all and has looked great since day 1. And I don't need a root spray now. So fabulous. (I have to hold myself back from going and buying the entire line. And did I mention cheap? I think it might've been $4-5 or less in-store.)

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43