100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Yummy! One of the best Pink Sugar dupes, if you can find it. This is unusual, a body spray that wears like perfume...excellent sillage and longevity. Packaging is ugly but who cares when the juice inside is soooo good.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

A good alternative to Pink Sugar!!! I spotted this at Walmart, and when I sprayed my wrist to smell it I didn't think much of it. Then it dried down and i kept smelling my wrist like crazy while walking down the aisle until Pink Sugar came into my head! I have Pink Sugar and this is basically Pink Sugar without the caramel. This smells better actually. If you hate the burnt sugar smell of Pink Sugar than you'll love this one. It has a different twist. I'm a gourmand fragrance lover & on the front packaging this said it was "strawberries and sugarcane." It grabbed my attention immediately. I absolutely love it. It's a very candy sweet scent. On the back packaging it says this has strawberries, sugarcane, and whipped vanilla. The full notes are as follows....Top Notes: Sweet Strawberry + Rasperry. Middle Notes: Pink Macaroon, Sugar Cane, Cotton Candy. Base: Whipped Vanilla Bean. Wow. If you ever spot this, smell it! You might love it like I do.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age25-29