no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/19/2016

This TOPCOAT is super shiny, no shrinkage and dries fast. I have the basecoat as well which performs well. I guess I should have ordered the 3 pack, as the strengthener sounds great too. No disappointments with these products.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

Aug/30/2015

Expensive yes but worth it leaves my nails looking like they were gel. My manicures combined with care and retouching with top coat every few days my manicure's last close to two weeks with very minor chipping. Also this seems to speed up my drying time with my manicures without getting goopy like seche vitae. Will never be without this and the hardener!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Other

EyesBrown

Mar/25/2015

BEST top coat on the market! Before ladies night my girlfriend and I were supposed to get manis, but she got tied up so I went solo before meeting her for drinks. When she showed up her nails looked better than mine and she admitted her mani was 1.5 weeks old and NOT GEL. I was shocked. Her nails had more shine than mine did, and I just left the nail salon! I borrowed her Maxus top coat before I …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/25/2015

Love Maxus top coat!!!!! Due to damage I nixed gels a while ago, but I was so disappointed with regular manicures because they chip the next day-- what a waste of money! Then, I decided to give Maxus top coat a try after receiving a recco from a friend. This is my 3rd mani using Maxus top coat and my nails are going on their 8th day, no chip, and are still shiny! Highly recommended!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Mar/24/2015

I love this product so much, I had to write a separate review for it. The shine that I get from using it is honestly incredible and it actually lasts for the entire duration of the manicure! I dont know if its the base or the top coat, but using these products together my manicure lasts 5-7 days. Dries quickly! and goes on really smooth.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair