Wet 'n' Wild Under The Sheets 25 Makeup Remover Towelettes

No Image

2.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Save your money, you'd be better off using soap and water or dry paper towel. That's what these feel like. They are very dry and don't really do much of anything. Do not remove makeup and not eyemakeup, not at all. Yes you paid $2 for them but they're not worth $1. Fail.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I ran out of my Almay remover wipes and bought these because they were all that were available at the grocery store I was at. I've only used them a few times but I actually quite like them so far. They are a lot drier than the Almay wipes but I appreciate that because that quality also seems to help leave my skin feeling cleaner. The Almay ones are very moist and always seem to leave a bit of a residue. These are nothing fancy but they do what they're supposed to and that's all I ask. I might keep buying them because they are a few dollars cheaper than the Almay & I try to only purchase those during 40% sales.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

These sheets are very harsh against the skin.They are not moist and not worth the money.For the three dollars I would get the e.l.f. sheets they are wonderful!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These suck. I bought these because the Walgreens here was waaay overpriced and they were the cheapest thing I could find (I usually use Yes to Cucumbers or Tomatoes). I used them as I would normally use the Yes to__ wipes and I woke up with a giant stye! I know it wasn't from my macara or any other eye makeup I use, because I'm always very sanitary and I keep all my makeup and tools clean, the makeup I used was opened just a few days ago, and I don;t have sensitive skin at all. I tried my luck and got what I paid for- I would have been better off with an unscented baby wipe. This stye is pretty gross, it's swollen and the eyelashes in the immediate area are falling out- luckily its just the baby lashes in the inner corner, but still, if these are actually "opthalmologist tested" like they state on the package they didn't do a very good job. Please stay away from this product, especially around your eyes!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I don't use these to remove makeup at the end of the day. Rather, I keep a package handy when I'm applying makeup to correct eyeshadow, liner and brow smudges. Works pretty good for that purpose.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are okay. For 2.99 I can't be too mad at them, but they aren't wet enough for me and it takes lots of force to get some of the makeup off, and I like towelettes that removes makeup in one swipe.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These makeup remover sheets are decent. Nothing special. They have a pleasant scent, the towelette is your basic towelette material, and the towelettes are not sopping in formula but are not dry either. It takes about 2 towels to get the job done for me. Though I would like to flip the towels over to the other side to use them, seems the material is kinda thin because my makeup looks really opaque even on an unused side. These aren't Neutrogena but they'll get you cleaned up.