Ion Cool Blonde Shampoo

No Image

2.0

I was looking for an alternative to my shimmer lights because of its old lady scent and the fact that it dries my hair out like crazy. This shampoo smells good, doesn't dry my hair out as bad as Clairol shimmer lights, but sadly it fails the lather test. Starts out an intense violet, but it turns to white after being lathered in the hair. No noticeable toning going on. Kinda bummed, was really hoping this would work. Guess I'll be trying blonde brilliance lathering toner next...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not an inch of brass removed or toned out of my hair. No matter the length of time I leave this shampoo on or the amount I use. I also find that though it looks very pigmented, it doesn't seem to deposit color...which really doesn't help brass ridden hair.

Its a dark purple color, costs less than 7$, smells really delish like a grape lollypop. but because it attempts to be a toning shampoo, it is super drying thus I can't even imagine using this for the fruity scent or because I can't toss a near new bottle of shampoo :"(

I've tried to avoid it but Shimmery Lights is the only one that delivers for less than 15$.
Do not buy this.