Blinc Black Lash Primer

Blinc Black Lash Primer

3.6

I received this in boxycharm but it's perf. Just wish it wasn't so expensive that's why I didn't check off repurchase but it's amazing. I totally notice a difference under my mascara somexs i use it alone. I hate white primer I won't buy it. This lengthens and curls my lashes in preparation for my mascara. Totally a great product #winning

on 6/30/2016 4:18:00 PM

Let me start by saying I got this in a Boxycharm so I didn't actually buy this product.

I have long lashes so I don't have a huge need for this primer. This is good because I didn't notice much benefit from using this product!

Pros:
-Its black! I have used white lash primer that was supposed to dry clear but i could always see bit of white under my mascara
-No smudging- I have a huge problem with smudging (i have no idea why, i have dry skin! My guess is that my eye cream makes my mascara smudge)
- I love blinc mascara so I was happy to try this primer out

Cons:
- I didn't notice much of a difference under my blinc tube mascara or my regular it Cosmetics mascara.
-If anything, my lashes were a bit clumpier than normal

I just wasn't hugely impressed so I won't purchase after the product is used up.

on 4/22/2016 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm quite puzzled by the good reviews for this primer because it is the worst primer I've ever used!
Black primer is a great idea but this made my lashes clumpy, stiff and straight ( actually seemed to REMOVE the natural curl) and they stuck out at weird angles. I have short sparse lashes so primers are necessary for me- I've used quite a few and this one is awful.
Luckily, I got this in a subscription box so I'm not out the $$!

on 1/19/2016 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

If you are a tube mascara fan, this is the way to go for lush volumized and long lashes. In fact,I wear it under regular mascara as well. Easy to remove T the end of the day with just warm water, but no flaking during the day.

on 6/7/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this in Sephora over some other mascara. This is the best mascara I've tried. I have basically no lashes and it made my lashes look the best they have looked.

Background: I have only been using this product for a week but I love it! In the past I had only tried a white lash primer and found that it was too difficult to completely cover up the white with mascara. So, when I saw this product, I was eager to try it.

PROS:
* Adds lots of length and volume! Definitely a noticeable difference compared to using mascara on its own.
* Very black. I like my lashes to be jet black and this doesn't lighten the colour of my masara at all.
* Packaging. I love that Blinc's products come in a kind of cylindrical tin with a screwtop lid. It protects the product and makes it easy to find amongst my other makeup.

CONS:
* Quite expensive (retails for AUD $35.95 at David Jones). However, I do think that it is worth buying for its quality!

on 11/6/2014 6:09:00 PM

This lash primer is fairly new, and is not the same as the original lash primer, which is white, and costs $20 versus $26 for the black. I thought a black lash primer was a good idea because the white ones dry white, and if I miss a spot with mascara, you can see the white in my lashes. Not a good look. I lose an alarming number of lashes each day (3-5) and so I like to use a lash primer to condition my lashes. This one goes on thick and clumpy and makes my lashes sort of stiff and crunchy. But the major problem for me is that it is extremely difficult to remove. I have to use an oil-based product, which is not good for my contact lenses. Plus, I lose between 4 and 6 lashes in the removal process. Definitely defeats the intended purpose of a lash primer.