TonyMoly Tony Tint Delight

TonyMoly Tony Tint Delight
Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight

3.3

Water, Glycerin, Trehalose, Triethanolamine, Ci 15510, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer Emulsion, Propylene Glycol, Glucosyl Stevioside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract

on 1/18/2018 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got this in #02 Red. It settles a bit into dry patches but its not drying and it is very comfortable, feels like nothing on the lips. Its a very natural tint and it gives the lips a healthy flush. The skinny applicator also provides a mess-free application.

on 12/26/2017 9:21:00 AM

This is very pigmented for its price. I like how affordable this one is although it is very very hard to blend. I stains my fingers when I blend it and it's hard to remove even with soap, which is okay because it means it's long lasting but I dont like pink fingers!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

every teenager in my country who use liptint probably have this exact product or probably the one from etude house
it's just your typical liptint with watery consistency
price is affordable, student friendly

i think it's comparable with that dear my darling liptint from etude house

not a fan of liptint
but i must admit that this product is pigmented, staying power is okay.

on 4/10/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

After I read a magazine article about a long-lasting Korean peel-off lip tint by a different brand, I started learning more about lip tints in general. I then saw an article on the Huffington Post that mentioned how peel-off tints aren't at all popular in South Korea, and a couple of 'Korean beauty experts' mentioned this Tony Moly product as an alternative.

I got the "Cherry" color, which is by far the boldest, most vivid shade I have EVER worn. I paint my lips with it once, sometimes going over my top lip a second time. I wait a couple of minutes for it to dry, and then put Vaseline on. If I skip the Vaseline, my lips soon feel simultaneously dry and sticky, and indeed start to flake/peel a little! Once I put Vaseline on, my lips feel completely comfortable and normal, to the point that I forget that I have anything on. That can be good, because I loathe feeling as if I have anything on my lips ... and startling, because if I pass a shiny surface and see myself, I'm like, WHOA, I have something very visible on my face!

Sometimes, I've intentionally applied the tint, and then showered, or brushed my teeth, or eaten breakfast. The color fades with any of these activities (especially showering or brushing), and I actually prefer the way it looks with some fading. It is less bright, and my lips basically look extra flushed.

If I don't do anything weirdly strenuous after putting it on, but instead go straight to work like a normal person, the color slowly fades throughout the day, lasting from 10AM to 7PM. For me personally, it doesn't fade in an unbecoming or patchy way; unlike other users, I haven't really had a problem with bright spots remaining on the inside of my lips. Maybe that is just because I tend to be hard on lip products, constantly rubbing my lips together, reapplying Chapstick, drinking water, etc., so it just wears off evenly.

The color really doesn't transfer with 'normal' activity. Ok, if I scrub my lips hard with a towel, there will be a pink tinge on the towel. But a quick, or even a not-so-quick, kiss with my husband doesn't transfer color to his face. Whew.

I also have noticed that, immediately after application, some color usually gets on my teeth if I rub my lips together. But thankfully the tinge quickly disappears from my teeth, presumably because I've ... eaten it (?) (!). Ah well. I figure any lip product- some % of it is bound to end up in your digestive tract.

Anyway ... I wanted a long-lasting lip color because I'll be attending a wedding in India very soon, and I figured that a product that (1) I apply once and (2) is obvious and (3) lasts for several hours is a win. I will stave off all the aunties and sisters-in-law who would otherwise assume that I am not making sufficient effort, because my dark red lips will shout that clearly I put something on, and yet ... I won't have to reapply. Yes! That's a big win, in my book.

So ... my first experience with a Korean brand, with Tony Moly, with a HELLO I AM WEARING LIP COLOR ... pretty good! Now that I've used this tube for a month, I feel like the liquid is maybe a little less runny than it was at the very start. Like, I now shake the tube well, before use. I've been wondering if I will re-purchase ... you know, I think I will ... I really like how long it lasts! I wish it came in some less bold/vibrant colors, is all. I wonder how the 'Orange' shade would look on my skin tone ...

on 6/29/2016 12:19:00 PM

+ Layer it on for stronger colour, my cherry red goes from a nice barely noticeable tint to "ho shit"-level within 3 layers. Just wait until first layers dry though.
+ Matte/Natural finish, can be changed with lipgloss over.
+ For me it stays on quite a long time. Sure, maybe not a whole dinner without a need for touch up, but still a night out and 5+ drinks.
- None. The smell is not really strong of anything that can bother me, watery consistency is a given since - duh - lip TINT, doesn't dry my lips out, doesn't feather at all.
- Okay, I lied, when it disappears it gets a bit patchy, but I think that is the same for any lip you wear without a pencil beneath.

All in all, I should stock up on this because I love it so much and will never leave it.

on 4/29/2016 12:45:00 PM

I get one for free in the third shade orange cha cha in one of my order and well...for me it's pretty good ! It smells nice, like a cherry flavoured candy ! The colour is strong and looks like a pale orange or an orangey red when you layered it enough and stain quickly so you can't mess with it after application like some other do...It doesn't dry your lips if you put lip balm before application and during the day.
On me, it last for an entire day even if I eat or drink and the only "negative" point is that it's so pigmented and long lasting that I can't get rid of it when I remove my makeup and so some "patches of orange" get stuck on my lips where it's drier...

on 2/17/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was pretty excited to try out this tint, Tony Moly is a brand I have been very curious about. It is a good tint, very watery, so careful at applying on your lips, it is good if you want lollipop kissed lips, but you can also layer it and get a darker red, but I noticed the tint will fade faster this way. In my case it doesn't last all day, but I can get about 6 hours before I have to reapply, personally I like it this way because it won't be a problem to take off. It has a very sweet smell, but it isn't noticeable when you apply it.
I have also tried it on my cheeks, works really good, but be careful when applying because you can end up with very red cheeks, this is a pigmented product, but it gives you time to blend out (unlike Benetint), but if that happens (like me) I put more BB cream on top to sheer it out, and came out looking like a natural flush, really nice.
The sample may last me a little while, but it might be in my repurchase list.

on 1/30/2016 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Price: I got this for around $5, which is a bit cheaper than the normal price since they were having a sale, so I have no complaints about the price.

Scent: It has a sweet scent to it, sort of like a cherry freezie? It's not unpleasant, and it isn't strong. The scent wears away not too long after applying it.

Texture: It has a watery texture, so you bet it'll dry down pretty quickly. You have to work with it a bit fast unless you want it looking patchy.

Colour: It comes in three colours, but I purchased #2, which is their "cherry red" shade (since I have some weird aversion to pink and I found out oranges look horrible on my pigmented lips). It's very easy to get the "gradient"/"just bitten" look with just a bit applied to the inside of the lips. You can get fairly good full on colour after 3 layers.

Application Process: Non-exfoliated lips with watery lip stains are always a no-no, so make sure to exfoliate. And while I do have a really thick lip balm on while I'm doing the rest of my routine, I wipe my lips completely clean before applying the tint. If you have a tendency of dry lips, much like I do, just go ahead and put lip balm over it after you're done. I make sure to wipe off the applicator a bit at the mouth because of how much product is on it, even despite the stopper. Then I usually work layer by layer at a time, making sure they dry in between, doesn't really matter if I'm going for a full on red lip, or the gradient lip. Also, I may be strange in doing this, but I'm one of those people that, instead of dabbing at it with my fingers, rub my lips together constantly in order to work the product in (something that I picked up after watching Mary Greenwell a few too many times). I use my finger to fix it if it goes out of my lip line though.

Lasting Power: It won't hold up well against greasy foods, I'll just put it out there first and foremost. I wore it to a Thanksgiving dinner, and with all the fried spring rolls and stir-fried noodles, you bet lip products will come off after that. However, on the normal day to day when I'm not busy gorging on that stuff, it holds up pretty well for around 5 hours before the fading becomes extremely evident. But, since this products does manage to last that long, my lips do get dry from it, and you will be able to somewhat see the dry flakes, so dry lipped people beware.

Overall: It's great for the price point, but if you have dry lips, you might want to be a bit wary about it and how it might wear on your lips. I would probably purchase this again for the lasting power, but it would be replaced if there's a product that I find more moisturizing.

on 6/20/2015 1:32:00 PM

This isn't the worst lip tint/stain I've ever had, but it's definitely one of my least favourites.

It seems to dry VERY fast, so you have to be quick about your application, and even with freshly exfoliated lips, this still applies patchy on me. For some unknown reason, as another reviewer noted, it stains my bottom lip MUCH more than my upper lip...I have no idea why. And then...the real reason why I truly hate this stain...it doesn't last. It fades on me, within two hours, and that's just doing normal stuff, not after eating a greasy meal. This doesn't last for shit. And the worst part...it fades VERY unevenly, leaving me with weird dark patchy marks on my lips until those fade too.

On the plus side, though, it's a very pigmented product, it was super cheap, and...it didn't completely dry out my lips like other lip stains? other than that, I got nothing.

Benetint worked a lot better for me.

on 1/17/2016 10:08:00 AM

I tried out this product and at first I liked it, but I have realized that the texture is too thick for my lips. The pigmentation on this product is awesome, it lasts practically all day, but this product is a bit gunky on my lips. I have to blot like crazy to thin out the stain and the color is a very intense pinkish red. I actually prefer the TheBalm Stainiac to this product because it is more subtle and easier to manage.

Popular Lips Products