Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream Spf 40

3.7

Octinoxate 7.5 Octisalate 2 Titanium Dioxide 1.6 Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Peg-3 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Stearic Acid, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)] [Iln41343]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Quite expensive but one of the worst bb creams I've ever tried. Only positive side of this bb cream is high spf. On the other hand ingredient list is quite unimpressive, it contains alcohol, it is quite greasy on my oily dehidrated face and has that heavy "sunscream" scent. Definitely not buying again!

I have a like/dislike relationship with this product, likes-- high spf, good coverage, good for acne, all in one product dislikes-- can look mask-like if not careful, hard to color match, (I use light) now for all the likes and dislikes of this product, sometimes my feelings are one way one day and another the next day. all in all it is a good product if you're struggling with acne, but it's so expensive I'm not sure if I will buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This BB cream is amazing. I'm currently experiencing a very oil peri-menopause and this stuff makes your skin look perfect and lasts all day too. It is very watery & the shades look darker than they apply, but don't let that put you off. I'm NW20 and use the shade light-medium. It makes me look healthy, covers well, and all this without making you look caked. I set it with Ben Nyes Banana Powder & I'm set for the day.
It's a bit pricey for a BB cream but hey, you get what you pay for.
I'd given up on the whole BB cream revolution as they tended to make my skin shiny (not glowy) &just didn't last, but this stuff is a whole new ball game. It's my new HG.
Just for extra info, the lighter shades are much more pink based.

I really like this bb cream, I have occasional breakouts and whenever it happens, I use this. I like that it has a pretty high spf so that I don't need an additional, although I don't mind if if it didn't I bought the shade light but I might need light-medium next time, or buy a medium shade now and mix the 2. I can still make it work with a little bit of bronzer to warm up my face, I like the thin runny texture so that it doesn't feel heavy on the face. I also have maybelline's dream pure bb, for a more affordable but that one is thicker and slightly feels heavy and won't last on my skin in summer months. the shades are quite forgiving, if u feel it doesn't match on application, it will within a few minutes adjust, as long as you pick the correct range it will be fine, as a last alternative, u can set it with a either a lighter or darker powder, in my case, it'll be darker

I like this packaging with the small opening so there is more control when pouring out product. this is pretty expensive I believe it was around $41? for such a thin, runny bb cream, (I like thin textured makeup products) it provides a good medium coverage, and it covers my redness and also has spf which is a +

Well, I have a case of severe (cystic) acne. So, I went to the dermatologist and she reccomended me this instead of those common brands like MAC. I really like this! It is really dry so it doesn't separate or slide out in the middle of the day like the other foundations/bb creams do. It also has buidable coverage (I apply it with the MAC 187 brush). Just don't take long to blend it because it dries very quickly!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Considering this is a BB cream and the consistency is watery, the coverage is amazing. I have oily skin and when I set this with a powder or a makeup setting spray, it lasts all day. A lot of products break me out and this one has not. My only complaint is that it emphasizes the large pores on my cheeks.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Bought it on youtube blogger Tiffanyd's recommendation. Got it in colour light/medlium from an online site. Shade seems darker when tested on arm, however once u apply it on face. It even out my skin and provide such a natural base.

I am a medium to full coverage foundation type of girl, so on work day, I use it before my foundation, and of course, I uses less foundation then normal once I added this extra BB cream to my routine.

My skin has no trouble with it. Just ordered another 2 bottles since there is a current discount on it.

Diorsnow in 020
Chanel Vitalumiere Velevt 20 beige
MAC NC20/25
Asian

Really good for day time!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best thing I have ever tried.

I've tried a million high end foundations, BB/CC creams and this stuff is amazing. Consistency is similar to Chanel vitalumiere (very liquidy), but the coverage is a million times better. It has the same (if not better) coverage as some of my really heavy duty foundations (MUFE matte velvet/Lancome 24 hr) but because of its thin texture, does not look cakey and looks like natural skin. I don't even use concealer when using this stuff. A MUST HAVE for people who like high coverage on an every day basis as it is extremely easy to use.

I'm an currently NC30 and light/medium matches perfectly