Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
Snail Repair Eye Cream

3.6

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerylstearate, Phytosqualene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Adenosine, 1,2 octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Disodium EDT

on 7/12/2018 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive/dry skin and trouble with fine lines and dark under-eye circles. It's very gentle on my sensitive eyes, i easily get irritated but not with this. I'm on my third week of using this cream and my dark circles has brightened up (something i didn't think could happen!) and there are less lines than before.
It's a light cream and it absorbes quite quickly into my skin, it's not sticky which i like. I think it's a bit milky in texture, but not runny.
The cream is in a jar made out of glass and you get a spathula with it.
I would buy this again since it helped my dark cirkles and i LOVE snail products, though, it's not that moisturising imo. it does hydrate but it could hydrate more if you get my drift. I think this cream would be even better for people with normal skin - oily skin.

on 5/28/2018 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product was better than the other Mizon product I got (Black Snail All in One Cream). In terms of moisturising, I can feel it is smooth and easy to absorb. However, in terms of long-term effect, I have not noticed any difference. In comparison to some other product I've tried, I feel like I would rather invest in a bit more money to get another product for a more apparent improvement.

Nevertheless, this is a great value product for the price you pay. Plenty of product which will last you awhile. I would recommend this product if you aren't after any specific or require intense treatment.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this product and am purchasing my third jar. The most cost efficient way to purchase is through Target.com - only $9.99. I apply in the morning and at bed time. It moisturizes my old eyes quite nicely without being heavy or sticky.

on 2/24/2017 7:03:00 AM

Just ok. Good eye cream for the price but I haven't noticed any difference in the lines, discolouration etc. around my eyes. Does moisturise around the eyes but it's really nothing special. If you looking for an affordable eye cream that just moisturises then this might be for you.

It burns!

Combo/dry skin. I cannot detect a difference in my eye area, so I can't tell what it's really doing besides making my eye area feel inflamed. Oddly there's no redness, just a terrible burning sensation that lingers even after it dries/sinks in.

They give you a lot of product, and the packaging is pretty nice. Too bad neither of those pros affect me!

on 1/19/2017 1:05:00 PM

Intensive moisturizer for the eye area. I have sensitive skin around my eyes (who doesn't), and this has never caused any irritation. Purchased from amazon for less than $20 usd, and I am very pleased with the results: hydration reduces appearance of tiny wrinkles I have, and seems to de-puff the under-eye area (but this could also be due to application/massaging the eye area). Highly recommend for those with first signs of wrinkles. I doubt this will perform any miracles for those with pronounced signs of aging around the eyes.

Minus one star - i hate jars. Wish this came in a pump or a squeeze-tube. :(

on 1/4/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product isn't spectacular, but it's not bad either. It doesn't perform as well as more expensive/luxury eye creams, but for it's price it's pretty good. I'm currently in my mid-twenties and it works fine for me now, but I can definitely see myself dumping this once I'm in my thirties and need something more effective

Very affordable 1 oz. eye cream purchased at Amazon for $12. I just turned 30 so I figure now is a good time to incorporate an eye product into my nightly routine. I'm not sure what I expected this product to do -- perhaps improve the appearance of discoloration under the eyes and impart some moisture in that area. I've been using this nightly for 3 months and I'm not sure I notice any significant, long-standing improvements. It does moisturize well though. Discoloration is still around.

on 12/19/2016 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good eye cream for the price! I went to Target and had never heard of this before but I am sick of wasting money on expensive eye creams that do nothing so I gave it a shot and it does work I don't look as tired in the mornings! I'm in my early 30's so I need alittle pick me up now and this is surely doing the trick..., for the price you can't go wrong. I definitely recommend

on 4/13/2016 9:04:00 PM

Found this on the shelves of Target and immediately dumped all of the stock into my basket. I knew Target was selling Mizon through their website, but I had never seen it in an actual store! I read so much about Mizon, but have only tried two products: Mizon Night Repair Melting Rich Cream & MIZON Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule. I returned the night cream because it was a bit expensive at $42 with little results & it didn’t spark any joy, but the ampoule is pretty good for the price ($15-$20).

I quickly skimmed some reviews on my phone, reading about some folks experiencing slight stinging. I also read a few extreme cases of more major/troublesome issues, but I couldn’t resist my curiosity and hoped for the best. The price at Target is definitely way overpriced compared to other online retailers that ship from Korea or focus solely on selling Korean skincare products, but $22 is still not bad for a 0.84oz jar. On the higher end if you consider this a “drugstore” brand.

I started out with a very light amount and applied it under one eye only. I tried not to get too close to my lower lash line because I figured that may be the more sensitive area that may cause stinging. I didn’t have any negative effects the first time, but the 2nd use, I applied a little bit more and did feel a very, very, very, (how many times can I say very?) LIGHT stinging. It wasn’t a painful sting, but it was more of an, “oh! That’s what people are talking about?” I am not sure what that stinging could be, but I felt it during one or two applications, but didn’t feel it on others.

The cream is a very thin formula, quite similar to facial emulsions I’ve tried, not so much like a cream. It’s very wet, but not sticky, and spreads very thinly on your skin. It doesn’t absorb into the skin quickly at all, which for me can be annoying because I am always in a rush. However, there is a part of this process that I am trying to slow down with and enjoy – lightly patting the area should increase blood circulation and help the area, so maybe that’s the reason for the thin formula? There isn’t any distinct smell to it, if any at all.

Packaging is quite lovely – a solid brown glass jar with a black, rounded/curved, twist off plastic lid, complete with a safety seal. Though the jar is glass, it’s not super heavy. Simple, but looks beautiful in my medicine cabinet where no one can see it. Some glass jars for skincare can be deceiving where it looks like a large container on the outside, but the glass is extremely thick and the jar itself is not very deep on the inside. This is not the case for this product. There is plenty of product, but I felt they could have filled the jar a little bit more on this one.

I’m still on the fence on this one – I’m keeping it for now to see if there’s any real improvements to my eye area, but I am starting to wonder if eye creams are even worth my time. Are they special & effective or if they are just face creams in a smaller sized jar?