Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
Snail Repair Eye Cream

3.6

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerylstearate, Phytosqualene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Adenosine, 1,2 octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Disodium EDT

on 10/14/2018 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my number 2 eye cream after Shiseido Wrinkle Resist eye cream. This is a very good eye cream, it did not cause any breakouts. My under eye wrinkles have gone. It comes with a spatula, so you won’t dip your fingers in the jar. I recommend everyone to try the snail products

on 8/12/2018 4:18:00 PM

It's ok... not awful, but not brilliant either. Comes in a little glass jar & plastic lid, with a small plastic scoop/spatula in the box, so if you're diligent about cleaning it before & after use you can minimise contamination. It has a gel-cream texture, but on the thicker end of that - but isn't heavy or greasy. A good consistency for an eye cream, easily spreadable, sinks in well, but leaves a light layer on the skin to prevent moisture loss. I can't really see what the snail gel filtrate did though, but maybe that's because I don't tend to get a lot of irritation or minor injuries around my eye area so I didn't get the full healing effect. Either way, it didn't do anything special that any other ok eye cream didn't do so I wouldn't go through the effort and expense of importing this in future.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have just got this eye cream today i don't know about how good is this coz i haven't tried it yet coz just received mine today but the product was half in the jar.. thats a little disappointing coz its a little jar & the product in it is half .

on 7/12/2018 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive/dry skin and trouble with fine lines and dark under-eye circles. It's very gentle on my sensitive eyes, i easily get irritated but not with this. I'm on my third week of using this cream and my dark circles has brightened up (something i didn't think could happen!) and there are less lines than before.
It's a light cream and it absorbes quite quickly into my skin, it's not sticky which i like. I think it's a bit milky in texture, but not runny.
The cream is in a jar made out of glass and you get a spathula with it.
I would buy this again since it helped my dark cirkles and i LOVE snail products, though, it's not that moisturising imo. it does hydrate but it could hydrate more if you get my drift. I think this cream would be even better for people with normal skin - oily skin.

on 5/28/2018 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product was better than the other Mizon product I got (Black Snail All in One Cream). In terms of moisturising, I can feel it is smooth and easy to absorb. However, in terms of long-term effect, I have not noticed any difference. In comparison to some other product I've tried, I feel like I would rather invest in a bit more money to get another product for a more apparent improvement.

Nevertheless, this is a great value product for the price you pay. Plenty of product which will last you awhile. I would recommend this product if you aren't after any specific or require intense treatment.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this product and am purchasing my third jar. The most cost efficient way to purchase is through Target.com - only $9.99. I apply in the morning and at bed time. It moisturizes my old eyes quite nicely without being heavy or sticky.

on 2/24/2017 7:03:00 AM

Just ok. Good eye cream for the price but I haven't noticed any difference in the lines, discolouration etc. around my eyes. Does moisturise around the eyes but it's really nothing special. If you looking for an affordable eye cream that just moisturises then this might be for you.

It burns!

Combo/dry skin. I cannot detect a difference in my eye area, so I can't tell what it's really doing besides making my eye area feel inflamed. Oddly there's no redness, just a terrible burning sensation that lingers even after it dries/sinks in.

They give you a lot of product, and the packaging is pretty nice. Too bad neither of those pros affect me!

on 1/19/2017 1:05:00 PM

Intensive moisturizer for the eye area. I have sensitive skin around my eyes (who doesn't), and this has never caused any irritation. Purchased from amazon for less than $20 usd, and I am very pleased with the results: hydration reduces appearance of tiny wrinkles I have, and seems to de-puff the under-eye area (but this could also be due to application/massaging the eye area). Highly recommend for those with first signs of wrinkles. I doubt this will perform any miracles for those with pronounced signs of aging around the eyes.

Minus one star - i hate jars. Wish this came in a pump or a squeeze-tube. :(

on 1/4/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product isn't spectacular, but it's not bad either. It doesn't perform as well as more expensive/luxury eye creams, but for it's price it's pretty good. I'm currently in my mid-twenties and it works fine for me now, but I can definitely see myself dumping this once I'm in my thirties and need something more effective