Skin + Pharmacy Advanced Anti-Aging Therapy Glycolic Peel Pads

Skin + Pharmacy Advanced Anti-Aging Therapy Glycolic Peel Pads

Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin (included at < 1 wt/wt in formula) Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 8/27/2017 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These are fantastic! So far two people have told me that I'm just glowing...! How wonderful!

Like everyone says, you can cut them in half (give the other half to hubby!) Also do chest, arms & back of hands

Excellent product and easy to find at your local CVS for 20 bucks!

on 10/16/2016 8:43:00 PM

Amazing product, with instant gratification. I've been using PTR Unwrinkle peel pads for years but these are WAY stronger and deliver immediate results. The individually packaged pads are very large and contain enough of the acid solution to swipe over your face, neck, chest, and hands -- or you could cut it in half and get two uses for your face, but I figure my face is not the only part of my body that can benefit from this kind of treatment.

The peel nukes acne, dullness, and dryness in 10-15 minutes. It stings on contact, but neutralizes with water. After the peel, I apply a generous coating of my favorite moisturizer (CeraVe Baby, with hyaluronic acid and niacinimide) and go to bed. When I wake up, my skin is glowing and soft as my baby's bum. Significantly better results than any professional facial I've ever had.

$20 for a box of 20 individually packaged pads at CVS.

on 10/22/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is hands down the best product I've found for my 40-something, cystic acne - prone skin. I use these daily in the morning. I rinse my skin, dry it then use half of one of the towelettes (makes the $ go farther). I leave the stuff on instead of rinsing, which helps leave just the right amount of moisture. I have been through one whole cycle without a single zit (normally get several large ones) and my forehead wrinkles have improved. Fantastic product!

The difference in my skin was clearly noticeable. It was so much brighter and fresh looking. These worked better for me than Peter Thomas Roth!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

TRY THESE! These are only sold at CVS. They are pretty affordable @ $20 for a box of 20 wipes. This is a new skincare company for CVS. I can't believe how good these work. These are more effective than Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads, Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Pads, Philosophy Microdelivery Pads, MUAC Mandelic Acid and Nip + Fab Glycolic Acid Pads. My skin is adjusted to using AHA's and BHA's and a lot aren't even strong enough to see results. These are strong for me. They do burn so just be prepared for that. The wipes are individually wrapped which I love. Each wipe is soaked with solution and the wipe is big enough to do your face, neck, chest and hands! When I say these are on the strong side, I'll give you an example. I can use Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner 2x a day w/o any irritation or burning. However, I can only handle these wipes once per week and that is really all that you need to see positive results. You will experience minor peeling and flakes the next day.
Results: My skin appears clear and so clean. Skin feels soft. Congestion is vanished from pores. Active pimples are dry and become less noticeable. My biggest skin issue is pore congestion and I do need to do physical and chemical exfoliation to help speed up cell renewal. These wipes are a miracle for my skin!
Ingredients:
Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin (included at < 1 % wt/wt in formula) Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

I tried these and loved them! I like another reviewers suggestion to cut the wipes in half, thereby making the cost come to only .50 per application! I like it because I wish to use peels, but most peels I have tried just really disrupt my skin way too much. This "peel" is very mild, so if you use a lot of chemical peels this would probably not be powerful enough for your liking.
I have left it on over night, even though the box says leave on for 10 minutes or more and my skin looks dewy and refreshed. I don't actually peel from this, but it just gives my skin a nice glowy boost! :)