MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Morning Coffee

No Image

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good lipliner! Have used it every day since I bought it. Works good alone. I use it alone, and also with MAC Cherish lipstic - perfect combination:)

This Lip pencil is amazing. It looks beautiful on, I use it with Mac's Matte lipstick in whirl. Sometimes I use clear lipgloss on top sometimes I don't.

It's brown with undertones of pink defientley. I think the name morning coffee may be a bit misleading. It's quite dark but I absoutley love it.

It is defientley longwearing, glides on so smoothly and rich in colour.

I am a receptionist and I talk to clients face to face over the phone and it doesn't wear off. It's amazing because I can wear it to work without looking unprofessional.

Also regarding the review below, superdrug do a double make up sharper and it works amazing for this pencil.

on 3/18/2015 6:06:00 PM

I can't believe no one has reviewed this lip liner before. It is described on the MAC website as a dirty rose, which is strange because coffee is not that color. I would describe it as a darkish brown with a hint of burgundy. I'm not even sure that's accurate either, but it is beautiful. I recommend it highly to anyone who, like me, likes dark lip liners. I know some people complain that MAC lip pencils are on the dry side. This one in particular glides on smoothly and is long wearing.

UPDATE 9/26/15: I do not own a MAC sharpener so I had to use one that I had. My new NARS sharpener didn't work, same with MUFE, a white one (possibly T.LeClerc) ate it. I was finally able to get it nice and sharp with a Chanel sharpener. So if you have some MAC pencils, it might make sense to invest in a MAC sharpener.