Milani Coral Cove Powder Blush

Milani Coral Cove Powder Blush

4.4

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such a beautiful, pigmented blush.
The shade is right between a peachy and a pink blush and almost fluorescent in the packaging. I was so scared of it for a long time and almost regretted purchasing it as I was sure it would be too bright/dark for my fair skin (NW15). Nope, when applied with a very light hand using a RT blush brush it looks amazing. It just gives the healthiest glow to the skin, making me look alive again after foundation and powder. It almost looks like the matte version of Luminoso.

I highly recommend for most skin tones if you're after a good matte coral blush.

on 3/13/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The positive reviews here made me purchase this blush, but I have to say I agree more with blog reviews saying this blush is dry and powdery to the touch. I find it incredibly difficult to swatch, which shows how chalky it is. I have a particular blush brush that I love to use for a sheer wash of color, but I can't use it with this one because although I can see product picked up on the brush, when I brush it against my cheeks it does absolutely nothing. It's unfortunate given how beautiful the color is. I end up having to use a denser brush to apply. Doesn't look too bad, but I've found cheaper blushes that I don't struggle this much with.

on 9/14/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it! I use it every single day I have completely neglected all my other blushes. The color is gorgeous it's a matte pinky-peach color. The packaging is so adorable! It really compliments my olive skin tone but I can see this working on any skin tone. I picked this up at CVS for $8 the compact is so big I can see this lasting quite some time especially because it is so pigmented. This is the only blush I ever want to wear so yeah I will repurchase over and over!

on 10/1/2015 10:47:00 PM

When I got this blush from an online store, I was surprised by how big the entire thing is! It's 17 grams of product and it's as big as my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder! Truly worth the price as you get a lot of the product. I love the coral shade and it has decent pigmentation.. I use my Real Techniques blush brush for this. It's matte and has no glitters. You can build it up for a more dramatic look. I took one lippie off because of the packaging. I find the latch of the transparent plastic cover tends to need a bit of tugging before it unlatches. It almost fell off my grip and I was scared it would drop on the floor and end up with a heap of broken blush. Latch aside, I love the product and would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Out of the three shades I own (Coral Cove, Tea Rose, Romantic Rose), this one is the easiest to wear and the most flattering. I have pink cheeks because of my sensitive skin and Romantic Rose is exactly the same shade as my redness, so I can't exactly appreciate that one, but this shade has just enough warmth to it to make me look alive. This is also great all year round, because it brightens you up in the gray winter while the warm tones are perfect for summer. Even better, it lasts ALL day on me with no need to touch up. Granted, I think it has to do with my base products but Milani blushes haven't deceived me yet. On my cheeks it looks pretty red, which means that it looks very natural. Recently there's been a big makeup trend in Japan to look like you have been a bit drunk and this is the perfect shade for that too. I'm in Canada so Milani is a bit more hard to find so I had to order from well.ca, where you can find a lot of other milani stuff as well as elf, but the webshop's packaging is a bit lacking. When I ordered 6 blushes, 3 of them came a bit broken. D:

Milani is known for having high quality blushes and their rose line in particular is my favorite. Coral cove is a beautiful, bright coral blush that is perfect for summer makeup. It's hard to find a true coral blush in either the drugstore or department stores because they tend to run more peachy pink than truely coral or they run too red. I love the matte formula and it is highly pigmented and easy to blend. Surprisingly, it looks very natural on the skin with blending and a light hand and it complements any warm skin tone, from very fair to dark. This blush pairs beautifully with any warm-toned lipstick, and is particularly striking with a bright orange red coral lipstick, like Revlon's Hot Coral, defined brows and a simple eye for a retro vibe. Added bonus, the rose-relief design and sleek gold case is the prettiest packaging I've seen for a line of blushes.

on 4/2/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this shade, just a clear, bright peachy coral. No shimmer, looks so pretty for the spring/summer. Very pigmented, I just barely touch my soft squirrel brush to it and dust it on my cheeks, that seems to be enough for my light skin. Maybe another layer if I'm feeling punchy. It doesn't go on patchy and is long-wearing. Plus it looks beautiful on my makeup dresser. Couldn't ask for more in a blush, and it's very affordable!

on 3/17/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These blushes are so, so beautiful. Gorgeous packaging and it is hard to use it because I don't want to wreck the rose pattern on the blush! But I do use it and I love it. I bought the shade Coral Cove and it is a very nice warm peachy pink tone. I haven't had pigmentation issues, I find it extremely pigmented so much so that I literally only dip my brush in with a very light hand or it is way too much product. I like to use this with Luminoso, I apply Luminoso all over my cheek area as it's lighter and glowy then I put Coral Cove right on the apples of my cheeks just to make them pop that extra bit. Lasting power is great for me, blushes don't usually last all that long on me but I've found Milani blushes to be my most favourite and longest lasting. Price is fantastic too. I would repurchase and I'm keen to try the other colours out.