4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

This was my love in middle school and high school. I recently tracked it down because my skin has been extremely oily and it has made my skin look so nice and clear. My pores instantly look smaller after using. I love the minty scent of this mask. I want to smell it all day.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

4 months ago

It dry out my skin and I break out like crazy and this help nothing for my acnes. I don't feel that it can clear or moisturize my skin at all. I think this is can just be a usual nourishing, not a magic treatmen. This product should not be appreciated like this and I can't understand high rating reviews, Won't buy again although it's cheap

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

7 months ago

I love this mask so much. It helps soothe my skin during rosacea flares and is great for breakouts. My skin was recently going through a serious purge after I started using a BHA serum again and this helped so much. I could see that my pimples had shrunk as soon as I washed it off! I used it at least once a day on the areas that were broken out during that time (much more than I typically would) and didn’t have any issues with irritation. It can be a bit drying, so it helps to put on a good moisturize after using it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

I have used this stuff for eons. When I was a teenager and my skin was a rampant oily mess, I used it all over as a mask, and it helped clear things up a bit. Now - even tho I'm rapidly progressing to geezerdom, I still get the occasional zit or some weird thing. I use this as an overnight treatment on those, and it's as close to a miracle worker as anything I've ever used. It will shrink down a blemish overnight so it's next to nothing the next morning. You *do* want to let this dry before you hit the sack, or you'll have some strange markings on your pillowcase. But it works a treat, and has for decades. Hope they never stop making it, or that they don't change it!

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I was using this product before I worked at Sally beauty. It's really good for random pimple pop ups or little spot treatments. Honestly it's the one thing I go back to, and helps with the black heads on my nose. You do need to pair it up with a nice moisturizer afterwards, but other than that I can always count on the masque to take down pimple inflammation.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Dries out my skin and made it damn itchy. Placed a lot of hope on this mask but it’s all just a disappointment.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

Very low quality.Difficult to apply... spreading.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

I’ve been using this wonderful clay mask on my face since I was in my early 30’s. It is still the best face mask on the market imo, as it is extremely affordable and effective. I use it twice a week and let it dry on my face for 15-20 minutes. This makes my skin feel much more toned, fresh and extremely clean. It also tightens up my pores and makes the overall appearance of my skin much better. I LOVE this product and hope it is never ever discontinued!! The packaging could be better as it’s hard to get the last few treatments out of the tube, but who cares as long as it’s a great and affordable product!!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

This mask is really strong - too strong. It did nothing for my pores, and it left me red and irritated. If you're the least bit sensitive, I would recommend avoiding this mask. Try going to the health food store and getting something that is just plain clay or mud without any other additives. Your skin will thank you.

About reviewer (533 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I remember when this mask was all the rage back in the day. To this day it still lives up to the hype. It has a great, cooling effect on the skin and removes all that nasty gunk on your face. Great price point and packaging. There really isn't anything to complain about here!

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm