Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 9/18/2017 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this mask because of its many good reviews. Definitely a good product and my skin loves it. The price is great, it washes off very easily. Doesn't dry out and my skin visibly looks different after using it. Will keep buying.

on 9/6/2017 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a 227g tube of this for S$9.90. It's cheap and it works and if you like the smell of mint, all the better. My face feels refreshed after washing it off and it really draws the gunk out and helps with pores as well with just one use. I tried it after I had a particularly bad breakout with many red and inflamed spots and it helped to calm my face down and clear the congested pores.

It does leave my face a little dry afterwards though, which is fine since I will moisturise anyways. The product is a little difficult to spread as it is quite thick.

I buy this in the jar at Sally Beauty Supply, rather than the tube version. This makes it super easy to apply with a face masque brush, and it lasts forever. It is a holy grail product for me; I have been using it for 5+ years. Love the tingly feeling. Use it about once a week for a good pore purge. Highly recommend.

on 9/2/2017 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mask is my fav in terms of keeping my pores clean and is my go to when I have any acne outbreaks. Clears up considerably after one use. I don't know what I would do without it!
I will say, it is a little on the drying side, so as soon as it's dry, wash it off. Leaving it sit on the skin too long will dry it out more.

The tube packaging is kind of annoying, but oh well. This mask is really cool and refreshing, so I thought it would calm done my prone-to-redness skin, but it didn't really. It is very nice for shrinking my pores and clearing some gunk out. I always feel better after using it, and I use it every other day. Pretty ok for sensitive skin, decent for clearing out pores and keeping oil at bay, not good for calming down skin though. Overall, pretty great, would rebuy.

Positive: lots of product for less money, natural ingredients, already mixed up and ready to apply, cleans the skin deeply

But there are also some negative points which I mentioned in the video.
I personally wouldn't buy it again...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have oily skin and this is my all time favorite mask. You can get it literally anywhere for under 5$. It smells like spearmint gum and makes my face feel so clean and refreshed I use it once or twice a week!

on 7/8/2017 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

oldie but goodie, I always come back to this. Cleans the pores out.

on 7/8/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm only reviewing this as a toothpaste. I checked the ingredients which seamed pretty safe for this use. Let me tell you, this polishes teeth amazingly well! No fluoride too. I love it. Go try it! I can always tell a difference when I use this because my teeth feel so smooth and they look a little whiter!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff. I used to be able to get it locally at Walgreens or WalMart, but now have to get it at our local Dollar General, or online. It goes on smoothly, is extremely economical, and washes off easily.

Have used it off and on for years. Am using it now, every morning. I apply it and let it dry for about 30 minutes and wash it off. Leaves my skin dewy, clean, and smooth like a baby's skin.

This is my favorite mask, ever, and wish it was a bit easier to find in our area.

I am almost 65, and have had years of positive use of it.