no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

5 years ago

I own more blue eyeshadow than I'd like to admit, and when I saw this palette, I really liked how it mixes a few blue shades in with some cool-toned neutrals. Don't let the name fool you--there are only three shades in this palette that are truly in-your-face-blue. The rest of the colors really accent the blues nicely, true to the name "Wear Everywhere Blues." The colors really are fantastic. These won't give you the dreaded early 80's frosty blue e/s look. You'll get more of a sophisticated grey look with a touch of blue. The blues included are more of a denim than sky blue, and two are matte while the other has some shimmer. The shimmery blue shade, Smokey Bleu, is fabulous. The other colors are grey or taupe and coordinate nicely with the blues. My only complaint here is that the colors aren't very pigmented. That seems to be a Clinique thing--the only e/s that Clinique makes with good pigmentation is the Chubby Stick line. These shadows are buttery and blend nicely. They last about 5-6 hours on me over a primer, which is about average. They don't crease, which is fantastic. While this isn't the best palette on the market, it is true to the name. These are blues that you could wear to work, or on a weekend, without screaming, "I'm wearing blue eyeshadow!"

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age36-43