Privacy UV Face Powder SPF 50 PA++++

No Image

4.8

I bought my first tub of this powder about a year ago. I recently purchased 2 more for backups. The packaging is okay, I wish it was a bit slimmer in my purse but it's not too clunky. It's pretty easy to use without spillage, the sponge enclosed is good.

It is a pale beige that doesn't impart any color to my face. I don't agree that it is as fine milled as Laura Mercier's loose powder but considering the spf50 I don't mind. I use it to set my make up if I wear any or to set/mattify my sunscreen. I also use it liberally if I am out in the sun through the day to augment my sunscreen.

I will keep buying unless the price drastically goes up. I've been buying on Amazon

on 7/27/2017 10:48:00 AM

Been using this for about three weeks and love it! I have about six different expensive powders and this is definitely the favorite. Very fine particles, puff is a good quality (doesn't pill & flake onto the skin), powder does not sink into fine lines, does not change color; soft, finished look last throughout the day; no shine but no dryness either. No irritation. Have already purchased a back-up.

on 6/14/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UV filters (according to Ratzilla Cosmetics website) Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate, UvinulA Plus & Tinosorb M, It also is alcohol free. fragrance free, paraben free. contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin C.

I've only just started using this, but love it so far! I have dry skin, and it does not accentuate lines, nor make me overly matte. I mainly have just dusted on nose and high points of face when I know I'll be in sun for extended time. I've recently switched the sunscreen that I use under foundation (my foundation contains no sun protection) from Biore to Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant & UV Defense SPF 50. As this is a purely chemical sunscreen, I wanted a physical block for backup when necessary.

This powder is so finely milled it is just wonderful, I agree with the previous reviewer that it seems like a finishing powder rather than a UV product. It looks slightly pink in the container, but by no means imparts a pink or white cast to face when applied.

Several years ago I'd purchased a powder form of sunblock from my dermatologist's office, and did not care for it at all. This powder by Privacy feels/applies like a dream, no comparison to my only other experience with a powdered sunscreen.

on 3/11/2015 12:55:00 PM

This ¥2000 (roughly 20USD) loose powder has actually replaced my Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder, because even though it`s priced much lower it sets my make up A LOT better, lasts much longer, and has a really high sun protection factor. The compact comes with its own puff and is small enough to fit into my make up bag. It takes away unwanted shine and just disappears, doesn`t cake at all (I make sure to blot with rice paper before applying any powder) and doesn`t disturb my make up or diminish my blush.