4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this from Japan as I heard Excel is famous for this eyebrow powder and pencil. This product has everything you wish for in one pencil, powder,spoolie and pencil. The color i got is PD07 Mocha brown and it cost 1450 JPY. The pencil portion is kinda short with about slightly more than 1 inch. However its consider thick and not easily breakable.

It has 8 colors all together which is great as most brands do not carry so many colours. The mocha brown I got I find its not too brownish, quite natural. Overall, will recommend this although its slightly more expensive for a drugstore brand.

on 3/11/2015 12:06:00 PM

If I had to use only one product for brows that did everything, this would be it. This is an eyebrow pencil from the Japanese maker Excel. At one end you have a pencil that comes in about 8 different shades for all different kinds of complexions, and ladies, these are some really nice shades! I mean, I`ve been searching for a replacement for my Laura Mercier Soft Blonde Eyebrow Powder Duo, because it is difficult and time consuming to use, and the Excel pencil in Ash Grey is a perfect match. If you unscrew the pencil in half, it comes with its own powder and applicator, which again is very long lasting and flattering to my complexion. Finally, at the other end there is a spoolie with a cap. I carry this in my handbag in case I need touch ups and will continue to repurchase as long as it`s available.

Popular Brows Products