Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

4.3

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

I thought I would love this product because I typically enjoy the scent of roses. The fragrance is the aspect that I enjoy least. It is overpowering and lasts for well over a hour. That said, there are many reasons to love this, if you can get past the fragrance. The texture on application is wonderful. It is light and not greasy, yet still moisturizing.The finish is dewy, not matte as suggested on the packaging. I feel this slight shininess might highlight skin imperfections in an undesirable way. After it sits for awhile on the skin the shine fades a bit which is a relief. The color seems to work for me but slightly on the yellow range. The coverage is not as great as some CC creams, but does allow skin to show through in a natural way. The most wonderful thing about this product is that it is the best feeling facial sunscreen I have yet to find. The next wonderful thing is that it has cleared up some skin eruption problem areas more effectively than anything else I’ve tried. I’m trying to get to wear I am not relying on foundation and I feel this will help me get there.

on 8/24/2018 10:40:00 AM

I see most people enjoy the fragrance of this product, but I just couldn't handle it. I love the smell of real roses, but this fragrance is just way too over the top! I end up smelling this fragrance on my face all day long and it's not pleasant. I could look past that fact if the product itself was spectacular. It's not. It's oily, little to no coverage and not natural looking. It's a NO for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this for almost a year, and it doesn't cause breakouts on my oily, acne-prone skin. It leaves me shiny, so I do need to finish with a blotting powder over this. But I love the light coverage that evens out my complexion and the sun protection. I get many compliments on the scent as well. I will keep repurchasing.

on 5/3/2015 7:23:00 AM

I have never used a CC cream before so I don't know how this compares to other CC products, but this is an amazing find for me. I'm 39 and was looking for a sheer, dewy effect from my makeup - I bought the last one of these on sale at WF thinking it might do the trick, and oh my God! It's is *super* thick going on, but the heaviness doesn't last, and it just feels like this rich, moisturizing treatment, but with the added benefits of a bit of coverage and the SPF. I still use a 110 SPF first no matter what because I am paranoid about the sun, but let that sink in for a few minutes before applying this. The first time I used it I kept checking myself out in any nearby reflective surface because I couldn't believe how healthy and glowy my skin looked. And it lasted all day - no sliding around or dissipating. This, some concealor, and a little cream blush = perfect look! I really like the fragrance, but can understand how it might be off-putting or irritating for some people. So far I've used the Andalou lavender and biotin shampoo/conditioner, and one of the facial toners, and really like them all. Great product line!