Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

3.0

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

on 9/2/2017 1:50:00 AM

Great product, but the new packaging - with "airless" pump - is the worst. I have to unscrew the whole top off to bypass the pump in order to get product out, which counteracts the whole purpose of including an airless pump in the design.

Product is THICK; I find it's best to apply with a blender type sponge for sheer coverage.

One of the better mineral based tinted facial sunscreens out there. This was my HG, but the new pump design, and the constant staining of my clothes has me on the hunt for a new sunscreen.

I am a MAC NC20 - 30, and this shade worked well on me. I find it does leave me quite oily after 2-3 hours of wear, so I generally powder after that.

on 12/29/2016 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is really more of a tinted sunscreen than anything else. It is something I now only ever use to protect my face from the sun, usually when visiting the beach. It offers zero coverage and is a bit oily, I would not recommend it at all to those with oily skin, as it can look quite shiny. I was looking for something quite different to what I got, so I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It is the closest thing I can find to the Juice Beauty CC cream, which is my HG, that doesn't break the bank. The lightest shade of this, sheer nude, is too dark on me, and it also oxidizes when used with my powder. In order to use this CC cream, I have to cut it with Andalou Naturals Untinted Beauty balm. That way it's a pretty good approximation of the Juice Beauty CC. That being said, I feel like the Juice Beauty heals my acne scarring and completely eradicated my tendency for cystic acne, and this does not. Using this for about 3 weeks and all of a sudden I have the first cystic acne blemish that I've had since I started using the juice Beauty CC cream in January. I'm going to continue using it for now because it really makes my skin look fresh and dewy and healthy and it saves me a lot of money over the Juice Beauty, but if I get more cystic acne that's going to be a deal-breaker for me. In that case I'll just have to lump it and go back to Juice. I think this is an excellent foundation for anyone not prone to cystic acne who wants a natural product with a natural looking healthy dewy finish, and skin that is slightly darker than mine.