Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

3.4

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

on 2/17/2018 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I actually like the pump! It's a decent product and my skin liked it but I can only wear it in the winter as it's quite oily. I wear it bare with no moisturiser or powder. Very light coverage which works for me but wouldn't purchase again due to the oil factor and the slight orange tinge.

on 5/1/2017 6:38:00 PM

I really like the look of this product once it's on and it lasts well throughout the day. The packaging is rated due to the pump failing after only a few uses. I thought it might be blocked with product but that doesn't seem to be the case.

on 4/23/2017 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

For the record, this would have a MUCH better rating if it was marketed as a tinted sunscreen, because the SPF 30 is GREAT. As a foundation or "CC" cream it sucks because the color is not buildable at all. It barely covers my skin, is thick and greasy, triggers oil production, and oxidizes like crazy, skewing an unpleasant orange color.

I would not purchase this again intending to use it as a foundation, but as a tinted sunscreen for face, neck, and hands on days when you need to be outside and want a little something? It will do the trick.

on 6/28/2016 5:31:00 PM

Ok, Ive got aging skin, and this works so very well for me. Third summer in which I use it for foundation, with no other products required. Cheaper than it cosmetics, smells delicious, glowy, lasts on the skin, and I love it. Med coverage, but you could add a powder over it, like PF talc free, and it is freaking flawless, budgeproof, sun proof, and goof proof.

I still mourn Becca LSC, but this is an excellent consolation.

on 4/24/2016 11:31:00 AM

Tried this product for the first time today and despite saying it is "mattifying" on the box, it most definitely is not. It is fairly greasy and makes my skin shiny and oily-looking. You can actually see the oil separate from the tinted cream when you squeeze the product onto your finger. I am very fair skinned, and this did not make me look orange at all (I bought the nude shade). That is likely because the coverage is so sheer it basically provides no coverage. Anyways, I applied my concealer and setting powder after this and had to apply some powder foundation for more coverage. Then continued with bronzer, blush etc. The finished result looks good actually. The powder fixes the oily problem easily and the powder foundation gave me the coverage I wanted. Moisturized my skin pretty well too, although I applied it over a moisturizer, but I could probably use this in place of that. The product smells strongly of roses, which doesn't bother me, I just hope it doesn't irritate my skin despite this being supposedly good for sensitive skin. For the price, it is a bit high for something that is supposed to be a CC cream that really doesn't do anything at all, but the ingredients are pretty healthy plus the SPF is in it so I guess it may fair in that sense. I am really really hoping it does not break out my acne-prone skin. It contains jojoba oil and some other ingredients that aren't usually good for those who have acne, so I am hoping this won't be a problem as I'm going on vacation in a few days and had to pick up a facial sunscreen. If it causes me to break out I won't continue to use it nor will I repurchase.