Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

3.0

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

on 2/17/2018 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I actually like the pump! It's a decent product and my skin liked it but I can only wear it in the winter as it's quite oily. I wear it bare with no moisturiser or powder. Very light coverage which works for me but wouldn't purchase again due to the oil factor and the slight orange tinge.

on 9/26/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately this product did not work out for me personally, but kudos to Andalou for its attempt to bring clean, affordable BB/CC creams into the market! I think this is definitely a hit or miss product depending on what one is looking for. I think this is great for those (just like the reviewers below) who:
1. don't need a lot of coverage, just slight evening out
2. want glowy, dewy finish & don't mind slight tackiness left on the skin (which is easily remedied by powder on top)
3. need good physical sun protection with clean ingredients
and I can see why some people love this, while others (like myself) don't as much.

Although I have dry skin, I found the finish of this too shiny and tacky for my taste; I don't like to use powder on my face, so I just leave it as is. Even when I put *only* this without any moisturizer under it, it's oily but not necessarily hydrating. The color is also neutral enough to fit most skin tones, but for my moderately fair skin, it was a smidge too dark---you can see the shade difference between my neck and face in daylight. I will use this up as a facial sunscreen, but I do feel quite disappointed that it did not work for me. But if you have mature, *very* dry skin, love dewy finishes and don't need a lot of coverage, give this a try! You can use code YEW608 to get $10 off your order on iherb.com, which is where I purchased mine from.