Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

3.4

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

on 8/24/2018 10:40:00 AM

I see most people enjoy the fragrance of this product, but I just couldn't handle it. I love the smell of real roses, but this fragrance is just way too over the top! I end up smelling this fragrance on my face all day long and it's not pleasant. I could look past that fact if the product itself was spectacular. It's not. It's oily, little to no coverage and not natural looking. It's a NO for me.

on 2/17/2018 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I actually like the pump! It's a decent product and my skin liked it but I can only wear it in the winter as it's quite oily. I wear it bare with no moisturiser or powder. Very light coverage which works for me but wouldn't purchase again due to the oil factor and the slight orange tinge.

on 9/2/2017 1:50:00 AM

Great product, but the new packaging - with "airless" pump - is the worst. I have to unscrew the whole top off to bypass the pump in order to get product out, which counteracts the whole purpose of including an airless pump in the design.

Product is THICK; I find it's best to apply with a blender type sponge for sheer coverage.

One of the better mineral based tinted facial sunscreens out there. This was my HG, but the new pump design, and the constant staining of my clothes has me on the hunt for a new sunscreen.

I am a MAC NC20 - 30, and this shade worked well on me. I find it does leave me quite oily after 2-3 hours of wear, so I generally powder after that.

on 12/29/2016 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is really more of a tinted sunscreen than anything else. It is something I now only ever use to protect my face from the sun, usually when visiting the beach. It offers zero coverage and is a bit oily, I would not recommend it at all to those with oily skin, as it can look quite shiny. I was looking for something quite different to what I got, so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/11/2016 4:08:00 PM

This stuff smells SO good! I love putting it on just for that reason. All of the ingredients are of high quality and support skin health. I was a little disappointed with the coverage, thinking a CC cream was supposed to be more tinted. It doesn't even my skin tone at all, but I will repurchase for sure.

on 7/29/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This unfortunately did not work for my skin... The packaging claims this product is "mattifying," which is completely untrue. It gives a dewy, almost greasy finish, even after it soaks in/dries. My skin is naturally oily, so the only way I can wear this is by layering powder on top of it and blotting all day long. I prefer to use foundation powder with this, rather than translucent, because I need the coverage that this CC cream lacks. By itself, this product is VERY sheer, which is fine. I expected that as the package does say "sheer." It barely evened out a bit of redness, but did absolutely nothing to cover blemishes and hyperpigmentation scars. That all being said, the rose smell is nice and I love that it's all natural and cruelty-free. I feel like I'm using something that's actually good for my skin. Once powdered and set, my skin feels moisturized and smooth and I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all.

Overall, I'll wear this on days that I don't need a ton of coverage or lasting power, but want to just even out skin tone. My biggest complaint is that I was hoping it would live up to it's "mattifying" claim, but it definitely fails in that department. If I had dry skin with less scarring to cover, I would probably love this product!

on 4/24/2016 11:31:00 AM

Tried this product for the first time today and despite saying it is "mattifying" on the box, it most definitely is not. It is fairly greasy and makes my skin shiny and oily-looking. You can actually see the oil separate from the tinted cream when you squeeze the product onto your finger. I am very fair skinned, and this did not make me look orange at all (I bought the nude shade). That is likely because the coverage is so sheer it basically provides no coverage. Anyways, I applied my concealer and setting powder after this and had to apply some powder foundation for more coverage. Then continued with bronzer, blush etc. The finished result looks good actually. The powder fixes the oily problem easily and the powder foundation gave me the coverage I wanted. Moisturized my skin pretty well too, although I applied it over a moisturizer, but I could probably use this in place of that. The product smells strongly of roses, which doesn't bother me, I just hope it doesn't irritate my skin despite this being supposedly good for sensitive skin. For the price, it is a bit high for something that is supposed to be a CC cream that really doesn't do anything at all, but the ingredients are pretty healthy plus the SPF is in it so I guess it may fair in that sense. I am really really hoping it does not break out my acne-prone skin. It contains jojoba oil and some other ingredients that aren't usually good for those who have acne, so I am hoping this won't be a problem as I'm going on vacation in a few days and had to pick up a facial sunscreen. If it causes me to break out I won't continue to use it nor will I repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this for almost a year, and it doesn't cause breakouts on my oily, acne-prone skin. It leaves me shiny, so I do need to finish with a blotting powder over this. But I love the light coverage that evens out my complexion and the sun protection. I get many compliments on the scent as well. I will keep repurchasing.