Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

3.0

1 review

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

on 7/29/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This unfortunately did not work for my skin... The packaging claims this product is "mattifying," which is completely untrue. It gives a dewy, almost greasy finish, even after it soaks in/dries. My skin is naturally oily, so the only way I can wear this is by layering powder on top of it and blotting all day long. I prefer to use foundation powder with this, rather than translucent, because I need the coverage that this CC cream lacks. By itself, this product is VERY sheer, which is fine. I expected that as the package does say "sheer." It barely evened out a bit of redness, but did absolutely nothing to cover blemishes and hyperpigmentation scars. That all being said, the rose smell is nice and I love that it's all natural and cruelty-free. I feel like I'm using something that's actually good for my skin. Once powdered and set, my skin feels moisturized and smooth and I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all.

Overall, I'll wear this on days that I don't need a ton of coverage or lasting power, but want to just even out skin tone. My biggest complaint is that I was hoping it would live up to it's "mattifying" claim, but it definitely fails in that department. If I had dry skin with less scarring to cover, I would probably love this product!